For Paul

Old November 8th 11, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sonofdog

Default For Paul

Greetings

My 1 1/2 year old in training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcNI1SQiMjo
Old November 9th 11, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison[_3_]

"sonofdog" wrote in message
Greetings

My 1 1/2 year old in training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcNI1SQiMjo

Well done,
Alison

Old November 9th 11, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sonofdog

On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 15:37:38 +0000, Alison wrote:

"sonofdog" wrote in message
Greetings

My 1 1/2 year old in training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcNI1SQiMjo

Well done,
Alison

Thank you,

I forgot to mention that it is 90% clicker dog, remaining 10%
that my occasional impatience however this number is shrinking
as experience in shaping behaviours is growing.

I dedicated video to Paul as in past he wanted to see my dog working.

Weaving itself needs to be redone, I have rushed 2x2 method
of Susan Garrett ("12 poles in 12 days") and make some mistakes.
Old November 9th 11, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
P E Schoen

"sonofdog" wrote in message

My 1 1/2 year old in training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcNI1SQiMjo

Well done,

Thank you,

I forgot to mention that it is 90% clicker dog, remaining
10% that my occasional impatience however this number
is shrinking as experience in shaping behaviours is growing.

I dedicated video to Paul as in past he wanted to see my dog working.

Looks like your training is going well, but I don't know why you needed to
dedicate the video to me and Muttley. I more enjoyed your longer video of
the dogs playing with each other and a squeaky toy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlT2F...eature=related

Paul and Muttley
www.muttleydog.com

Old November 10th 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
andal

"sonofdog" wrote in message

My 1 1/2 year old in training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcNI1SQiMjo

Well done,

Thank you,

I forgot to mention that it is 90% clicker dog, remaining 10% that my
occasional impatience however this number is shrinking as experience in
shaping behaviours is growing.

I dedicated video to Paul as in past he wanted to see my dog working.

Looks like your training is going well, but I don't know why you needed
to dedicate the video to me and Muttley.

coz I like Mutley

and dogman does not deserve it

Old November 11th 11, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
P E Schoen

"andal" wrote in message ...

coz I like Mutley

Thanks. Muttley is a pretty cool dog.

and dogman does not deserve it

And we haven't heard much from dogman lately.

At least you are honest and open enough to post videos of you and your dogs.
Others, such as dogman... "not so much"! Heh!

Paul and Muttley
www.muttleydog.com

Ping Paul diddy[_2_] Dog behavior 0 May 5th 08 11:28 PM
Ping Paul diddy[_2_] Dog behavior 4 September 7th 07 11:40 AM
Ping Paul: Gwen Watson Dog behavior 8 October 28th 03 07:40 PM
Ping Paul: Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 October 28th 03 02:05 PM
Ping Paul: Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 October 28th 03 02:05 PM