Thanks to everyone

Old July 26th 03, 03:43 PM
Richard Velez

Default Thanks to everyone

Just want to say Thanks to everyone who helped me via the newsgroup and
through email. Av, my puppy of 2 month when I got her is now 5 month and is
fully trained. Sits, stays, jump, heel, no pulling on the chain, and even
speaks when asked a question

Here's the website I created to show her off
http://www.puppychow.com/yourdogPage...asp?PageId=av1

Thanks again,
Rickie

Old July 26th 03, 05:21 PM