Introducing Dice

Old July 26th 03, 09:52 PM
Melissa S. Frye

Default Introducing Dice

Not sure if I ever introduced Dice - I wasn't keeping her, but couldn't let
her go. She is coming along lovelerly.

www.mfrye.com/skyrocket/dice.html

--
Melissa S. Frye
Skyrocket cockers www.mfrye.com/skyrocket/

Old July 27th 03, 01:50 AM
Rocky

Melissa S. Frye said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Not sure if I ever introduced Dice - I wasn't keeping her,
but couldn't let her go. She is coming along lovelerly.

She's pretty cute, all right. And what a cool name!

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.
Old July 27th 03, 03:46 AM
Melissa S. Frye

"Rocky" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Melissa S. Frye said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Not sure if I ever introduced Dice - I wasn't keeping her,
but couldn't let her go. She is coming along lovelerly.

She's pretty cute, all right. And what a cool name!

Credit where credit is due-

Well I was calling her Spot (she has a five dots arranged like the five of
dice on one cheek).
My friend hated the name Spot, and I told her that if she came up with a
better name (once I decided she was staying) that I would use it.

Old July 27th 03, 04:07 AM
Melissa S. Frye

"Melanie L Chang" wrote in message

Brenda Buja has a Border Collie bitch named Dice. Nice dog, nice lady.
She's been at the last two sheepdog trials I ran Fly in. We had a fun
mini-conversation about learning theory and sheepdog training. I told
her the wobbly board is one of Solo's favorite toys.

Atch darn it! and here I was thinking there weren't any others around.

She is a lovely person (Brenda).

Old July 27th 03, 06:52 PM
Melissa S. Frye

"Rocky" wrote in message
Or, you could have named her "Craps".

Oh yes - I can see our first run now - Start, "Crap!" TWEET!
"but I wasn't swearing at my dog!"....

Old July 27th 03, 07:03 PM
Rocky

Melissa S. Frye said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Or, you could have named her "Craps".

Oh yes - I can see our first run now - Start, "Crap!" TWEET!
"but I wasn't swearing at my dog!"

Knew a dog named Puck whose handler made it clear to the judges
exactly what the dog's name was.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.
Old July 28th 03, 11:41 PM
Melissa S. Frye

"Mary Healey" wrote in message

She's adorable! I love her enthusiasm.

But it translates into the worst case of happy feets you ever saw.