What are your top 3 favorite dry dog food?

Old January 2nd 12, 01:29 PM
tylerjones553 tylerjones553 is offline
Junior Member

Default What are your top 3 favorite dry dog food?

I just want to know what are your top three favorite dry dog foods. It could be foods that you considered giving your cutie or foods that you are using now (maybe rotating between).
Old February 9th 12, 05:35 PM
QaqaCattleDog QaqaCattleDog is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerjones553 View Post
I just want to know what are your top three favorite dry dog foods. It could be foods that you considered giving your cutie or foods that you are using now (maybe rotating between).
My Queensland Heelers love Arden, Orijen and Hill's Nature. Among the three, Orijen is their favorite.

Last edited by QaqaCattleDog : February 29th 12 at 03:11 PM.
Old June 19th 12, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
[email protected]

--
tylerjones553

I like the foods listed here
http://petslady.com/articles/top_5_d...d_reviews_2012

I've had my dog on Blue Buffalo and he seems to be doing really well on it.

Kat