Water Dawgs!

Old July 27th 03, 06:34 PM
Shelly & The Boys

Default Water Dawgs!

Each time I take the Boys over to my parents to play
with Molly, she seems to entice them a little further into
the creek each time!
Here are new photos of them, splashing around, having fun!
http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/waterdogs.html

Shelly & The Boys
http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/BSD.html

Old July 27th 03, 06:49 PM
Rocky

Shelly & The Boys said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Here are new photos of them, splashing around, having fun!
http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/waterdogs.html

I don't know what it is, but Bodhi looks absolutely eeevil in
the waterdogs5.jpg picture. That's a good thing!

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.
Old July 27th 03, 07:50 PM
Shelly & The Boys

"Rocky" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Shelly & The Boys said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Here are new photos of them, splashing around, having fun!
http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/waterdogs.html

I don't know what it is, but Bodhi looks absolutely eeevil in
the waterdogs5.jpg picture. That's a good thing!

It's the hyuge front assembly. He looks werewolfish to me.
He is good at looking evil in quite a few shots...
(maybe he's just good at eeevil, period)
Shelly & The Boys

Old July 28th 03, 05:07 AM
Jdoee

Well, I was gonna say something about werewolves but I didn't want to be
misunderstood. Great photos! Happy dogs! jdoee

----------
In article , "Shelly & The Boys"
wrote:

news:[email protected]

Old July 28th 03, 05:46 AM
Shelly & The Boys

"Jdoee" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Well, I was gonna say something about werewolves but I didn't want to be
misunderstood. Great photos! Happy dogs! jdoee

Thanks, and don't worry about it..."werewolf" was the first
thing that popped into my mind when I first saw the photo myself!
(FWIW, he's really not disproportionate like the photo seems to
show. Most of him is wet, but his collarette & head, that and the
way he's pulling himself out of the water really exaggerate his
front end!)
Shelly & The Boys

Water Workshop, June 26-28 (Central Ohio) Lisa Baird Dog activities 0 February 8th 04 04:02 PM
Filtered Water? Bichon.ca Dog health 8 December 14th 03 12:30 AM
Filtered Water? Bichon.ca Dog health 0 December 13th 03 04:19 PM
Should I leave water in the cage? @ d o g t v dot com Dog health 9 September 29th 03 07:37 AM
dog drinks water, then some she spits out Elusivetooyou Dog health 0 August 30th 03 03:52 PM