OT--Remember the Quilts?

Old July 29th 03, 03:50 AM
Marie

Default OT--Remember the Quilts?

Hubby and I decided the quilts were too special to be gooped on by babies.
We also realized that they provided a perfct starting point for a nursery
theme: dogs :-)

It's taken 3 months, but I finally finished the crib set today and the
quilts got hung. The boys aren't using the nursery yet (that's why it looks
so tidy), but it's now ready for them when they're ready to move out of our
bedroom. At first, they will share the one crib: when a second one is set
up the quilts will be centered over each bed :-) The crib sets will be the
same fabric.

Anyhow, I thought you might like to see your beautiful quilts hanging in
their home spots.

http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/mmcw4

--
Marie
Meet Macula at http://members.rogers.com/mmcw/

Old July 29th 03, 04:11 AM
montana

In article
ogers.com,
"Marie" wrote:

Hubby and I decided the quilts were too special to be gooped on by babies.
We also realized that they provided a perfct starting point for a nursery
theme: dogs :-)

It's taken 3 months, but I finally finished the crib set today and the
quilts got hung. The boys aren't using the nursery yet (that's why it looks
so tidy), but it's now ready for them when they're ready to move out of our
bedroom. At first, they will share the one crib: when a second one is set
up the quilts will be centered over each bed :-) The crib sets will be the
same fabric.

Anyhow, I thought you might like to see your beautiful quilts hanging in
their home spots.

http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/mmcw4

How adorable. It will look even better when your beautiful boys are in
there.
Old July 29th 03, 06:04 AM
Child

"Marie" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
Hubby and I decided the quilts were too special to be gooped on by babies.
We also realized that they provided a perfct starting point for a nursery
theme: dogs :-)

It's taken 3 months, but I finally finished the crib set today and the
quilts got hung. The boys aren't using the nursery yet (that's why it

looks
so tidy), but it's now ready for them when they're ready to move out of

our
bedroom. At first, they will share the one crib: when a second one is

set
up the quilts will be centered over each bed :-) The crib sets will be

the
same fabric.

its adorable.

and the quilts hanging is so flattering!! thank you.

Old July 29th 03, 11:07 AM
peejoe

"Marie" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...

Anyhow, I thought you might like to see your beautiful quilts hanging in
their home spots.

http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/mmcw4

Looks great Marie! Thanks for showing us the quilts in action...

-Jenn

Old July 29th 03, 12:47 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 28 Jul 2003, Marie opined:

http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/mmcw4

Its really cute, Marie! What a great place for daytime naps!
Thanks for the photos....
Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence
that you tried.

Old July 29th 03, 04:06 PM
Suja

Marie wrote:

Hubby and I decided the quilts were too special to be gooped on by babies.

Awww, that's awfully sweet of you and hubby. There was no need to make
them baby proof, eh? Note to Lia: Next time, we can use beads and
buttons and sequins. WooHoo!

We also realized that they provided a perfct starting point for a nursery
theme: dogs :-)

YAY!

Anyhow, I thought you might like to see your beautiful quilts hanging in
their home spots.

http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/mmcw4

Looks lovely, Marie. I especially like the stuffed doggies. Next time,
we want to see the room with the babies in it.

Suja