HELP...marking...advice...what next?

Old July 29th 03, 04:11 AM
dancertm

Default HELP...marking...advice...what next?

I got my westie-wheaton mix when he was six, was not fixed until we
got him from the rescue place, he's a great devoted part of my life.
My sis got him for my dad, who is old and an AD patient, but I live
with I'm as his care giver. Bad mistake, but he sold his home and now
we're staying with my sister and they have a doxie. Regie has since
April been marking up a storm (I guess he's just used to being the
only dog). They got the doxie fixed last week, and I wondered if this
should help or stop his marking in areas of the house.

These dolts, my sis and husband, are total pigs but they worry about
some piddle on a tile floor....uggggg.....and are starting to threaten
getting rid of him...of course, they will have to shoot me first,
but...getting back to the subject...should this marking by him end now
that the other dog is fixed? If not...what can I do short of just
locking him up in my bedroom, and always taking him out of it on
leash. When dad and I were alone, he never went in the house and was
totally perfect unless we missed his signal to go out.

Any thoughts? I'd appreciate it. I'm very upset.