The Star

Old July 29th 03, 06:53 PM
Chris Williams

Default The Star

Clubs and trainers showed off their best at our anniversary
celebration Sunday. Our big exercise yard was a beehive of agility and
obedience skills. Afterwards, everyone descended to the area in front
of the kennels for refreshments.
(Told everyone, "Just throw your cans and bottles on the ground." Mac
was kept busy putting them into the recyling bin. Wait'll they see the
newest wrinkle in that routine -- he puts yogurt and cottage cheese
containers into the trash, then covers his eyes sadly because they're
not recyclable.)
At a lull, a volunteer went over to a kennel and snapped a leash on
Mercedes.
http://www.sbacc.org/DOGS%20Current/mercedesfull.jpg
She went through "all the things a dog should know' and perfect
loose-leash walking. She got the most applause of the day.
PBs forever!

Just because humans are slow and can't smell or hear
very well doesn't mean they don't possess a primitive
type of intelligence.

Old July 30th 03, 01:48 AM
Chris Williams

Match made in heaven, Chris. Doncha
love it when it all turns out well!
Deb

Almost makes you wish they weren't both neutered -- PB pups are so-o
cute.
OK. Which breed produces the cutest pups? (Feel free to abuse anyone
who disagrees with your choice.

Old July 30th 03, 02:24 AM
Chris Williams

Oh. Fergot to vote. OES. Without a doubt. OES, fur sure.

Old July 30th 03, 04:33 AM
Rocky

Chris Williams said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Oh. Fergot to vote. OES. Without a doubt. OES, fur sure.

Ralph memories are good.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.
Old July 31st 03, 04:21 AM
Supergoof

"Chris Williams" wrote ...
OK. Which breed produces the cutest pups? (Feel free to abuse anyone
who disagrees with your choice.

They *all* do!

Even breeds I don't particulary like the look of as adults have cute
puppies.

It's the little blunt noses, round bellies and milky puppy breath that gets
me every time!

)

Rachel
(New Zealand)

Old July 31st 03, 06:07 AM
peejoe

"Supergoof" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
"Chris Williams" wrote ...
OK. Which breed produces the cutest pups? (Feel free to abuse anyone
who disagrees with your choice.

I love the look of all puppies, but lately I have been especially
enamored with Bloodhound pups. I've never seen a young BH pup in person,
but in pictures they are just adorable.

-Jenn

Old July 31st 03, 03:48 PM
DogStar716

"Chris Williams" wrote ...
OK. Which breed produces the cutest pups? (Feel free to abuse anyone
who disagrees with your choice.

Bloodhounds of course

Dogstar716
Come see Gunnars Life: http://hometown.aol.com/dogstar716/index.html

Old July 31st 03, 08:09 PM
misty

Chris Williams wrote:

OK. Which breed produces the cutest
pups? (Feel free to abuse anyone
who disagrees with your choice.

SharPei puppies are the cutest!
http://images.google.com/images?ie=I...l=en&q=sharpei

Nothing beats the Land Manatee for cuteness! ... 'cept for pointy nosed
pop-up eared Zelda g

~misty N~Zelda
http://www.wtv-zone.com/momisty/More...ZeldieSig.html