Hartford pitbull

Old February 28th 13, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
[email protected]

Default Hartford pitbull

Today I saw an emaciated pitbull near trinity college. I was driving home from school and saw a black man holding this dog on a leash. Then I saw another man of Indian decent, pull over, get out of his car and he approached the dog and touched it's face. I was too scared to pull over to ask why this dog was so skinny... Knowing full well that these MUST be gang dealers. I hate this people. What is Hartford DOING?!? It feels like they arent doing anything! It breaks my spirit and destroys my soul a bit more everyday when I see this going on in my neighborhood... And NO ONE is doing anything to stop it! Hartford is being run by gangs and these poor animals suffer as a result. I cried, cried, cried... Completely deplorable that this happens to innocent creatures. Please help! If you see these people again, please get their license plate and call the police right away... They do want to catch these guys, but they can't do it alone.

Sincerely,

Disheartened Teacher