Ping Carol Re Auntie mabel

Old March 10th 13, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison[_3_]

Default Ping Carol Re Auntie mabel

Hi Carol .
I ve just found your post about Auntie Mabel.
I am so sorry . You did so much for her and loved and cared for her.

Hugs , Alison.

Old March 19th 13, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
cshenk

Alison wrote in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Hi Carol .
I ve just found your post about Auntie Mabel.
I am so sorry . You did so much for her and loved and cared for her.

Hugs , Alison.

Smile, she passed softly with her forever family she finally gained
after many years (14) being an out door only penned hunting dog.

There is a time to run,
A time to lick your loved ones,
A time to play,
A time to sleep

It was her time to sleep (soft smile)

Although few seem to still be here, I will tell you we are looking at 3
'puppies' to adopt in the next 2 weeks for initial view. 2 are still
in evaluation by the rescue (basic medical checks and such) and they
range from age 8-12 for minimum age estimates which suits us well.

Google Iowna Link for who seems to fit us best (she's a year older now
than the petlink says).

Old March 19th 13, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Clodius[_3_]

cshenk wrote:

[...]

Good luck with the older pup.
Old April 9th 13, 07:22 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
P E Schoen[_2_]

"cshenk" wrote in message

Smile, she passed softly with her forever family she finally gained
after many years (14) being an out door only penned hunting dog.

There is a time to run,
A time to lick your loved ones,
A time to play,
A time to sleep

It was her time to sleep (soft smile)

Although few seem to still be here, I will tell you we are looking at 3
'puppies' to adopt in the next 2 weeks for initial view. 2 are still
in evaluation by the rescue (basic medical checks and such) and they
range from age 8-12 for minimum age estimates which suits us well.

Google Iowna Link for who seems to fit us best (she's a year older now
than the petlink says).

She seems like a sweet dog:
http:// virginiabeach dot ebayclassifieds dot
com/dogs-puppies/chesapeake/beagle-iowna-link-blind-small-senior-female-dog/?ad=24768776

Our condolences on the passing of Auntie Mabel. But you and she shared much
joy and valuable life experiences. Run free!

Paul and Muttley
www.muttleydog.com

Old April 12th 13, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
cshenk

P E Schoen wrote in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

"cshenk" wrote in message

[...]

Smile, Iowna's doing great here. Snoozing on one of the 4 pet beds
right now and nose to nose with Cash-pup, curled up about the cat.

I have not figured out anything on leash walking her yet. It's only
her 5th day here and at her size, she doesnt need long runs or
anything. She needs a stable place to be in where the furniture doesnt
move much.

Old April 18th 13, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
P E Schoen[_2_]

"cshenk" wrote in message

Smile, Iowna's doing great here. Snoozing on one of the 4 pet beds
right now and nose to nose with Cash-pup, curled up about the cat.

I have not figured out anything on leash walking her yet. It's only
her 5th day here and at her size, she doesnt need long runs or
anything. She needs a stable place to be in where the furniture doesnt
move much.

You'd probably enjoy this article and video about a Border Collie with no
eyes who acts like she has radar:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2230547/Its-like-radar-The-incredible-blind-dog-NO-EYES-loves-play-fetch.html

Paul and Muttley
www.muttleydog.com

Vet, Mabel Anne cshenk Dog health 14 January 9th 11 02:20 AM
Welcome Mabel Anne cshenk Dog behavior 117 December 13th 10 01:55 PM
smoke detectors..attention Carol Just Mel Dog health 2 August 11th 06 04:37 PM
Precision Must Obey Carol Tax Man Dog behavior 0 December 17th 05 06:26 AM