emergency pet adoptions needed for two 8 month old chiwawa/cockerspaniel mixes

Old September 6th 13, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
John Steven

Default emergency pet adoptions needed for two 8 month old chiwawa/cockerspaniel mixes

I've been displaced from my home and while staying with my sister and looking for a new home she was served with a notice because of my pups. I love them very much and it breaks my heart but I must adopt them out. I have been staying in Whittier, California and Pasadena, California looking for home. If you are in my area an interested in adopting one or both of these sweet pups please contact me immediately via email. Thank you

I am an 8 month old male and my name is soxx. I am energetic, playful and very loving. I am fixed and have all my shots (at Pasadena Humane Society) and I am very healthy with great teeth.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/114659630170125510526/posts

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-s...906_145827.jpg

I am an 8 month old female named tweetheart. I am not as active as my brother and small sized but I am very loving and playful. I have all my shots too, I'm fixed, am healthy and have double canines but not crooked teeth.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-p...906_145908.jpg