New Photos...

Old August 1st 03, 03:23 AM
Andrea

Default New Photos...

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote:
I admit it.
I am addicted to my new digital camera, and am kicking myself
in the butt for not getting one a LONG time ago!

Great pictures! They're both so handsome, and I can see Bodhi's features!
He's surpassed the Plague of the Black Dog.

I've got some pictures from our last hiking venture that I'm thinking about
posting. One has barely discernable blobs of 3 off lead Basenjis racing
across the river delta at low tide. I know what it is, so it's cool, but
it's hard to make out. Then I have a picture of Boo in gasp the water! I
really shouldn't let my DH be the camera man. I'm much better if I do say so
myself. Or at least I take a lot more pictures.

What I can't believe is that in just over a month, Bodhi will
be a year old, and Coda will be *4*!

Where does the time go? My "puppies" are 5 1/2 now. And then there are the
so-called adult dogs: 9 1/2, closer to 10 and nearly 12.

--
-Andrea Stone
Saorsa Basenjis

Looking for photos Ed Dog breeds 0 November 26th 03 02:36 AM
Need photos will post on my website for rescue information Lorri Dog rescue 0 November 1st 03 08:16 PM
Need photos will post on my website for rescue information Lorri Dog rescue 0 November 1st 03 08:16 PM
New activity, new photos Stafford A. Rau Dog breeds 6 August 18th 03 04:42 PM