Ping Sarah F: BAD

Old August 1st 03, 04:18 PM
dianne marie schoenberg

Default Ping Sarah F: BAD

Melanie L Chang wrote:
See you at BAD tomorrow -- I've got Solo entered in TnG and both
Tunnelers classes Saturday, not coming Sunday. Hope it doesn't rain.

Sheesh!! Watch the subject lines, puhleeze--I thought
that something BAD must've happened :-).

Good luck to both of you, and let us know how it went.

Dianne
Old August 1st 03, 07:25 PM
sionnach

"sionnach" wrote:

I would too! I didn't see you in the running order, btw, so she must

have
gotten your e-mail.

I meant to add to that - I'm only guessing here, but it's possible that
refunds would have to be issued *after* all the accounting for the trial is
done. I wouldn't mind asking (I'd ask the agility teacher, who's not the
trial sec.) how Pawzazz handles that, if you'd like me to.

Old August 1st 03, 07:30 PM
sionnach

"dianne marie schoenberg" wrote:

Sheesh!! Watch the subject lines, puhleeze--I thought
that something BAD must've happened :-).

Heh. It's an acronym for Breakaway Action Dogs.

Good luck to both of you, and let us know how it went.

Won't be me, this weekend... I'm not doing the "new games" trial. It
would have made four trials in a row for me (last two weekends I did regular
NADAC trials in MD, next weekend I have one in PA), which is both too
expensive and too much for both me and the dogs.

It never filled, so I have a suspicion a *lot* of people felt that way
about it.

Old August 2nd 03, 01:45 AM
Melissa S. Frye

"Melanie L Chang" wrote in message
sionnach ) wrote:

: It never filled, so I have a suspicion a *lot* of people felt that

way
: about it.

This games trial, you mean? Not surprised. Games trials aren't
filling. Which is all better for me and Solo, of course -- fewer people
means thinner crowds. Also, we get two Tunnelers runs tomorrow.

Well with Hunter coming up with Lyme and not being able to run the Imp
yeet....
And it's early AUGUST. I have fluffy black dogs.

--
Melissa S. Frye
Skyrocket cockers www.mfrye.com/skyrocket/

Old August 2nd 03, 02:45 AM
Sionnach

Melanie wrote:

He does. It's ridiculous. He's also several shades lighter from
bleaching in the sun, and splashing in the chlorinated fountain in the
park near my apartment. He looks like a beach bum.

Solo as beach bum... I can see that.

Which, btw, can't look any more ridiculous than Morag's mullet-butt. She's
got this one little patch of long hair on her rump, right above the her
tail; then, add the rat-like tail hanging down - voila! a mullet. I really
should get a picture of it.

--
Sarah
Brenin, CGC, AD, O-EAC-V, O-EJC-V, EGC

Old August 4th 03, 07:29 PM
sionnach

"Melissa S. Frye" wrote:

Well with Hunter coming up with Lyme and not being able to run the Imp
yeet....

How *is* Hunter? Is he feeling any better yet?

And it's early AUGUST. I have fluffy black dogs.

That was another reason for not doing the games trial- especially since
this was at a different site from the one BAD has always used. I hear
through the grapevine that there wasn't much shade, and it was pretty hot.
I'm entered in the Labor Day trial, which IIRC is at the same site as this
weekend, and I'm hoping it won't be too terrifically hot for *that* one!