I'm too excited!

Old August 2nd 03, 12:11 PM
Krishur

Default I'm too excited!

I'm so happy for you Diana! Yea!
--
Kristen &
Kali CD, CGC, TDI, TT
http://www.kristenandkali.com

"Diana" wrote in message
We're going to visit our puppy today!

snip for brevity

Old August 2nd 03, 03:46 PM
Sionnach

"Diana" wrote:

We're going to visit our puppy today!

Oooh. You get to smell puppy breath!

(check albums Cindy @ 2
weeks old & Cindy @ 3 weeks old)...

She's lovely.

A cage arrived yesterday (an idea I was very much against but then took a
look at the serious practical implications of having a big lively puppy in
to everything while although I am here working from home, I still have to
get some work done)

Don't think of it as a "cage". Think of it as a dog bed that shuts- same
as putting a human baby in a crib or playpen when needed. Seriously! That's
how crates function, and your mental attitude about it will determine
whether or not using it works.

Loads more photos to appear tomorrow!

We're expecting- and looking forward to- lots more photos AND stories.
:-)

--
Sarah
Brenin, CGC, AD, O-EAC-V, O-EJC-V, EGC

we can be seen at: http://photos.yahoo.com/amberdogs1
and http://photos.yahoo.com/amberdogs2

Old August 4th 03, 06:31 PM
queenmother

"Diana" wrote in message
We're going to visit our puppy today!

It will have been 3 months from losing Stone to bringing Cindy
home, and even back then I figured that would be about right.

Isn't it wonderful how things sometimes work out so perfectly? How very
lucky - and how happy you must be!

Stone's
passing wasn't exactly unexpected but we kind of couldn't imagine it
actually happening. Life without her was just beyond our imagination...

and
it did hit me a lot harder than I expected it to.

Spot on. That's exactly what I've found. It is so hard and no matter what
you think, you can never really be prepared for the reality. But we survive
and go on. All except for that little bit of heart they take with them.

Enjoy your new baby!

~~Judy

Old August 5th 03, 03:30 AM
Supergoof

"Sionnach" wrote ...
"Diana" wrote:

We're going to visit our puppy today!

Oooh. You get to smell puppy breath!

I almost could from the photos ...

A totally gorgeous baby - congratulations!!

I can't wait until we get our Newfie puppy in December (fingers crossed! I
have to stop myself phoning the breeder every week to ask if her breeding
bitch is in heat yet!!)

Rachel
(New Zealand)