meet my pups

Old August 5th 03, 12:20 PM
Rae O'Malley

Default meet my pups

I have seen so many pictures of your puppies and I just wanted to share mine
with you.

http://www.geocities.com/shanae_rae/index.html

Old August 5th 03, 07:17 PM
misty

(Rae=A0O'Malley) wrote:

I have seen so many pictures of your
puppies and I just wanted to share mine
with you.

http://www.geocities.com/shanae_rae/in
dex.html

Adorable puppy!! Sydney looks just like Zelda did when she was puppy.
Dakota looks a bit like her now.. same big pointy ears g

Thanks for sharing your pix!

~misty N~Zelda

Old August 5th 03, 08:19 PM
Chris Williams

Delightful pair, Rae. Mebbe you've found the solution -- work nights
so you can take your dogs.
Dakota's at the most rambuntious age. All that play with Bella will be
really good. Hope he learns to take it a little easier with Sydney.
(I'd have liked Gizelle, too, btw.)

Just because humans are slow and can't smell or hear
very well doesn't mean they don't possess a primitive
type of intelligence.

Old August 5th 03, 08:32 PM
Marit Lilleeng

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:17:54 -0500 (CDT), (misty)
wrote:

(RaeĀ*O'Malley) wrote:

I have seen so many pictures of your
puppies and I just wanted to share mine
with you.

http://www.geocities.com/shanae_rae/in
dex.html

They are really adorable... I just love German shepherds. But off
course, my girl Buffy is the best. There are some photos of her at her
website.
http://www.home.no/buffyz The site are not very up to date, but it's
coming.. Eventyally....

Marit, from Norway.

weaning pups [email protected] Dog health 0 March 3rd 04 12:20 PM
goats milk for weaning pups [email protected] Dog health 0 March 2nd 04 02:00 AM
Shar-Pei pups culprit Dog breeds 1 December 13th 03 11:58 PM
German Shepard - 3rd straight litter of dead pups K9660R Dog health 4 November 7th 03 04:23 AM
German Shepard - 3rd straight litter of dead pups K9660R Dog health 0 November 5th 03 09:26 PM