Dog Shampoo

Old March 28th 19, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default Dog Shampoo

On Tuesday, November 14, 1995 at 4:00:00 PM UTC+8, Bob and Traci Kellum wrote:
If you have access to Amway products, try using LOC. It is very
gentle and totally organic. I use it as a shower gel, bubble bath,
dog shampoo (it doesn't get really sudsy unless you get the high suds
bottle) and about a million other household uses. It comes with a
money back guarantee so you will have nothing to lose.

Traci

I have used LOC (Liquid Organic Cleaner) on all of our dogs and cats as it is purely organic and gentle. We only use a quarter cap per gallon of luke warm water. Keep away from eyes of course and rinse thoroughly. The result is a safely clean pet. Suggestion: contact a Amway Distributor near you to order a legitimate Amway LOC product.

Dog Shampoo Phyrie Dog health 19 July 22nd 08 01:47 AM
Dog Shampoo Phyrie Dog behavior 18 July 21st 08 05:23 PM
best shampoo for dander John Wesley Dog behavior 1 February 18th 06 08:00 AM
dry shampoo vs wet shampoo? Doug Lerner Dog health 4 December 23rd 04 01:16 AM