WARNING Dog for extreme cold weather

Old August 7th 03, 05:27 AM
Charlie Wilkes

Default WARNING Dog for extreme cold weather

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 01:47:44 GMT, Chris Garcia
wrote:

Charlie Wilkes decided to join the
conversation on 06 Aug 2003 with message
:

The problem with scat pix is that the **** always looks so ordinary.

never been to tubgirl.com have you... it's the new goatse.cx

I like Usenet binaries for my porn. They are free in unlimited
quantities with as much variety as one could desire.

You didn't really ask, but my thing is voyeurism. Go to
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.voyeurism.hidden-camera, and you will
see the material that warms my blood. Some guy in France is following
chicks around on a college campus and getting a miniature video camera
under their skirts. He posts a new series just about every day.
About a week ago he got one who wasn't wearing any panties.

Also, there's a guy who posts free samples of stuff that people sell
to his website, and he put up some great vid-clips of a babysitter
caught masturbating on the nannycam. The horny little vixen couldn't
even wait to get home to her own bed!

I should note that scat and voyeurism do meet at a critical juncture
-- the toiletcam. Employees install these in ladies rest-rooms in
nightclubs and sell the output to Internet pornographers or post it
themselves, which is why I am always warning the ladies of
rec.pets.dogs.behavior to be discreet. I would be really embarrassed
if I jerked off to a nekkid picture and later found out it was someone
in this newgroup.

Charlie

A cold? White Monkey Dog health 0 August 29th 04 12:31 PM
A cold? or what Chloe's Mom Dog health 30 October 10th 03 02:41 AM
A cold? or what Chloe's Mom Dog health 0 October 7th 03 09:52 PM
WARNING Dog for extreme cold weather Arachne ~* Dog health 1 August 9th 03 08:05 PM
Dog for extreme cold weather Jim Carr Dog breeds 0 August 7th 03 12:09 AM