Hovawart temptation

Old August 10th 03, 09:45 PM
Stacy

Default Hovawart temptation

Lynn K. wrote:
| I could be in trouble. I've fended off puppies for years telling
| myself that I have to wait for my 18 yr old dog to die (she may
| outlive me!) and waiting for a breeding of April Quist's BC Epic.
|
| But Dogs Happen.
|
| The best Hovawart (Grace) in the U.S. had 4 pups last Wed. and the
| reservation for one of the females has fallen through. They want a
| working home. I want a working dog. I adore the dam and have worked
| with her since she hit these shores at 10 weeks old. Somebody please
| talk me out of this. Please.
|
| http://www.hovawarts.org/puppies.htm
|
| Lynn K.

I wouldnt try to talk you out of it.....I dont know much about the breed but
they are attractive dogs for sure. The President of AHNA lives real close to
me... not that I could even AFFORD another dog at this time.

Hope you make the right choice for you... and your dog(s)...

Stacy

Old August 11th 03, 08:35 AM
Stacy

Lynn K. wrote:
| "Stacy" wrote in message news:
||| http://www.hovawarts.org/puppies.htm
|| The President of AHNA lives real close to
|| me... not that I could even AFFORD another dog at this time.
|
| She imported a little black & gold male from Holland (shown on the
| puppy page) that I am absolutely gaga over. That pup has never had a
| gawky moment, in body or temperament. He's going to be spectacular.
| I don't even want to think about what he cost - hand picked by the
| Pres. of the international club, 2 required trips to Holland, etc..
|
| Lynn K.

OMG!!!! That puppy has come a long way

Im sure he will end up in a great home, be it yours or someone elses.