Good photo album hosting sites?

Old August 11th 03, 03:28 PM
Chris Jung

Default Good photo album hosting sites?

Hi all,
I finally figured out how to down load the photos from my camera but now
what? Anyone know of a easy to use, cheap (as in free) place to post them?

Chris and her smoothies plus one puppy ready to rumble.

Old August 11th 03, 03:42 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

"Chris Jung" wrote in
:

I finally figured out how to down load the photos from my camera but
now what? Anyone know of a easy to use, cheap (as in free) place to
post them?

Well, Yahoo is pretty good. When I was setting mine up, I had problems with
the Yahoo server, but it seems to have disappeared since then. You can put
a lot of photos up. (30M storage)
http://photos.yahoo.com/

Marcel Beaudoin & Moogli

'If cows could fly, everyone would
carry an umbrella.'

Old August 11th 03, 03:52 PM

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Chris Jung wrote:

Anyone know of a easy to use, cheap (as in free) place to post them?

some of the regulars here use these two. they seem pretty
straightforward.

http://www.webshots.com
http://photos.yahoo.com

i found these doing a search for free photo hosting. i know
*nothing* about them, so i don't know if there's any hidden BS
to look out for.

http://www.villagephotos.com/
http://www.fotopic.net/

good luck! i'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Pablo,
Zeffie, and the little terror.

--
shelly (foul wench) and elliott and harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette