Leader training

Old August 11th 03, 11:43 PM
Ed

Default Leader training

I just started it today with a professional trainer, Unbelivable
results in an hour. I highly recommend it to anyone who has a large
powerful ddog and has obedience problems.
Old August 12th 03, 01:59 AM
Scott

Okay, I'll ask: What are you recommending?

Old August 12th 03, 04:14 PM
Krishur

I think what he meant was, what methods is this trainer using to teach
"leadership". What exercises are involved?

--
Kristen &
Kali CD, CGC, TDI, TT

Old August 12th 03, 05:30 PM
Scott

Oh, thanks for explaining it. Now I understand it; you recommend it.
So if I sign up for it with a professional trainer, it should produce
results in one hour. It is very cool.

Have you ever thought that maybe your inability to control your large,
powerful dog has something to do with your inability to communicate
clearly. Now go work on it (your k9 communication skills) until your
next lesson.

Old August 12th 03, 06:06 PM
Alison Smiley Perera

Ed wrote:

I just started it today with a professional trainer, Unbelivable
results in an hour. I highly recommend it to anyone who has a large
powerful ddog and has obedience problems.

You mean this, right?
http://www.whitestag.org/
-Alison in OH
Old August 12th 03, 06:28 PM
culprit

"Krishur" wrote in message
I think what he meant was, what methods is this trainer using to teach
"leadership". What exercises are involved?

oh, i thought he was learning to use a Gentle Leader.

-kelly

Old August 12th 03, 10:46 PM

Ed wrote:
Dont look at subject lines much do ya ?

When I saw the subject line I thought "How nice that he's
doing gee/haw training with his dog." Then I realized that
I have absolutely no idea what you mean by "leader
training."

Fascism should more properly be called 'corporatism,' since it
is the marriage of government and corporate power. -- Benito Mussolini