Rescue???

Old August 12th 03, 02:45 AM
DCLXVI

Default Rescue???

TPW: /plonk/

I just want to congratulate you on being the first ever inhabitant of my
killfile. I vote you the most witless, boring creature I have ever seen
post anywhere on any subject. Ever.

Thanks! & Adios.

DC

Old August 12th 03, 03:23 AM
fr0glet

"DCLXVI" wrote...
TPW: /plonk/

I just want to congratulate you on being the first ever inhabitant of my
killfile. I vote you the most witless, boring creature I have ever seen
post anywhere on any subject. Ever.

A round of applause!! *clap*clap*clap*clap*clap* DC has broken down and
plonked someone!

Just counted, I've 65 lamers in my killfile. Some of those are duplicates.

fr0glet

Old August 12th 03, 03:26 AM
Matt & Trai Rathsack

Hey guys, I"m sure those of you who have been around for a LONG time
remember the cat rescue people? They used to be on the same roll but with
cats? COME ON! anyone????

(wondering if I"m the only one without a life that bad that I"ve been on
here that long ago....)

trai

Old August 12th 03, 04:33 AM
ViperSpit

The only thing real about you is that you are a "real" asshole.

I find it ironic that you post in a group about dog behavior, when your
behavior can be
more compared to the rats that quiver while my boa constrictor grips it's
head and brings
it breathless.

You are treading in the low rent district, and I advise you to keep your dog
breath
to yourself.

You are nothing more than a pathetic rodent.

ViperSpit
rec.pets.herp

Please quit crossposting your herpes crap to "our" newsgroup. This is a
group for "real" pet owners.

thank you for your cooperation.

michael
reporting live....
http://dogtv.com

Old August 12th 03, 04:37 AM
Derek Simon

22michael wrote:

Please quit crossposting your herpes crap to "our" newsgroup. This is a
group for "real" pet owners.

thank you for your cooperation.

michael

Your group started crossposting to our group Dalmation breath.

To Email me remove All doubt.

Old August 12th 03, 05:16 AM
ViperSpit

hi mikey. i've got your IP now.

:-)

Spit

Old August 12th 03, 05:27 AM
22michael

ViperSpit wrote:

hi mikey. i've got your IP now.

:-)

Spit

Oh No!!!

I'm in trouble now.

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAA!!!!

Go shove a python up your ass, dumb****.

have a nice day.

michael
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com

Old August 12th 03, 05:46 PM
Chad Trapp

"fr0glet" wrote in message
"DCLXVI" wrote...
TPW: /plonk/

I just want to congratulate you on being the first ever inhabitant of my
killfile. I vote you the most witless, boring creature I have ever seen
post anywhere on any subject. Ever.

A round of applause!! *clap*clap*clap*clap*clap* DC has broken down and
plonked someone!

Just counted, I've 65 lamers in my killfile. Some of those are duplicates.

fr0glet

I just want his real IP. I know a guy that will DOS him by pinging him with
6Meg packets.

Chad

Old August 12th 03, 06:40 PM
Katra

Chad Trapp wrote:

"fr0glet" wrote in message
"DCLXVI" wrote...
TPW: /plonk/

I just want to congratulate you on being the first ever inhabitant of my
killfile. I vote you the most witless, boring creature I have ever seen
post anywhere on any subject. Ever.

A round of applause!! *clap*clap*clap*clap*clap* DC has broken down and
plonked someone!

Just counted, I've 65 lamers in my killfile. Some of those are duplicates.

fr0glet

I just want his real IP. I know a guy that will DOS him by pinging him with
6Meg packets.

Chad

So why don't you do this to Jerry Howe???

K.