My Alaskan Malamute Sled Dog site. Hope you like

Old September 27th 04, 05:11 AM
Kyler Laird

Default My Alaskan Malamute Sled Dog site. Hope you like

"E-Link News" " writes:

http://home.earthlink.net/~wolfdoggsite

Hmmm...a blank page. Not very inspiring.

Perhaps this is the URL you meant to use.
http://home.earthlink.net/~wolfdoggsite/html/

--kyler

Old October 5th 04, 05:47 AM
E-Link News

Wolfdogg's Website
http://home.earthlink.net/~wolfdoggsite
or
http://home.earthlink.net/%7Ewolfdoggsite

Ok, thanks for the info. I removed the Javascript, put a standard redirect
in there now. Thanks for the feedback. Please let me know what you think
of the site layout, it is totally revamped since the original email. All
comments welcome. Thanks again,
Wolfdogg.

It's also written only in JavaScript (instead of using standard HTTP or
even

HTML).

--kyler