Ping Suja

Old August 21st 03, 09:55 PM
Gwen Watson

Default Ping Suja

I am wondering if Suja or anyone has the "Pet Friendly" hotel list or
site
available.

I need a Pet Friendly hotel in San Antonio, Texas on the River walk
on Nov. 29. No way I am leaving Blade now with his disability. Not
a chance.

Thanks in advance.

Gwen

Old August 21st 03, 10:25 PM
Cate

"Gwen Watson" wrote in message
I am wondering if Suja or anyone has the "Pet Friendly" hotel list or
site
available.

I use www.dogfriendly.com

Cate

Old August 22nd 03, 03:39 AM
Suja

Gwen Watson wrote:
I am wondering if Suja or anyone has the "Pet Friendly" hotel list or
site
available.

The site Cate gave is a good one. Other ones I like:
http://www.petswelcome.com/
http://www.interpetexplorer.com/

No matter what the lists say, always confirm with the hotel, and when
possible, get it in writing. Policies have a strange way of changing
between reservation time and check-in time.

Suja

Ping Leah Tracy Dog behavior 262 March 6th 05 02:38 AM
PING: Marshall Marshall Dermer Dog health 9 August 31st 03 05:01 PM
Ping Shelley: sale on dog tents Suja Dog behavior 3 August 16th 03 02:23 AM
Ping Suja Suja Dog behavior 12 July 29th 03 09:54 PM
Ping Suja and Dianne S Gwen Watson Dog behavior 7 July 18th 03 01:51 PM