Bodhi & the Bloodhound

Old August 28th 03, 05:26 AM
Shelly & The Boys

Default Bodhi & the Bloodhound

Hehehe...
There is a 7 month old Bloodhound named Lily in
our obedience class.
Bodhi *loves* her. She is adorable and sweet, and SO
cute! All slobber and wrinkles and sagginess.
I just really like her personality, and she's a really good
looking dog, well put together.
And Bodhi adores her Mom, she brings cheese chunks,
the best treat of all.
However, tonight I remembered why I'd probably never
own a bloodhound. She leaned up against me for
loves, and left behind a trail of slobbery goo on my jeans.
And, when she was tired of being a dog on parade, she
simply laid down on the floor and refused to move. All 70
lbs of her, as her Mom says, "Oh Lily, you're *such* a hound!"
(She's also got Bassets, and is a Basset breed judge)

As we were leaving, I took careful note of the roll of paper
towels in the back of the window in her pick-up. I made
a crack about it, and waved my lint brush, covered in
exploding black tufts of Belgian fur at her, laughing.
Shelly & The Boys
--
http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/BSD.html

Bodhi updates Gwen Watson Dog breeds 16 December 6th 03 03:15 PM
Bodhi & the Bloodhound Deb Dog behavior 6 August 29th 03 12:02 AM