Ahhh. Finally Q's

Old September 2nd 03, 04:02 AM
Theresa Willis

Default Ahhh. Finally Q's

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 18:56:57 -0800, "Child"
wrote:

Kavik and I are finally becoming a functional agility team. Perhaps if we
practiced occasionally it would happen faster vbg.

In any case, he got two jumpers q's this weekend, one 1st place and one 2nd
at the AKC trial in Kenai.

We are happy.

Hurrah! Hurray!

--Terri & Harlan

Old September 2nd 03, 04:24 AM
Shelly & The Boys

"Child" wrote in message
Kavik and I are finally becoming a functional agility team. Perhaps if we
practiced occasionally it would happen faster vbg.

In any case, he got two jumpers q's this weekend, one 1st place and one

2nd
at the AKC trial in Kenai.

We are happy.

Kavik in Kenai, kewl.
Way to go, Kavik, Way to go, Beth!
Shelly (Still contemplating) & The Boys

Old September 2nd 03, 02:55 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 01 Sep 2003, Child opined:

Kavik and I are finally becoming a functional agility team. Perhaps if we
practiced occasionally it would happen faster vbg.

I'm happy for yas, too, Beth.
All the best from Chicago...
Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

Old September 2nd 03, 05:34 PM
Gwen Watson

Child wrote:

Kavik and I are finally becoming a functional agility team. Perhaps if we
practiced occasionally it would happen faster vbg.

In any case, he got two jumpers q's this weekend, one 1st place and one 2nd
at the AKC trial in Kenai.

We are happy.

Marvelous! Congratulations Beth and Kavik!

Gwen

Old September 2nd 03, 08:14 PM
queenmother

"Child" wrote in message
Kavik and I are finally becoming a functional agility team. Perhaps if we
practiced occasionally it would happen faster vbg.

In any case, he got two jumpers q's this weekend, one 1st place and one

2nd
at the AKC trial in Kenai.

We are happy.

YAY!!! What a great weekend!

Now, if he's like Spenser, he will have expended all his branes on those two
Qs!

~~Judy