NADAC Reg. Question

Old August 30th 03, 05:54 PM
Shelly & The Boys

Default NADAC Reg. Question

Has anyone registered their dog via NADAC's online form,
and if so, how long did it take to receive a response?
I'm thinking about entering Coda in a couple of the games
classes coming up, but they fill so fast I don't know if I'll
get his reg. # in time for the trial. (Can you start out
in the games classes w/o having done Novice level?
I'm trying to avoid the A-frame as much as possible, that's
all)
FWIW, I filled out the form & emailed it in, hopefully I'll
hear back soon.
Now...I'm off to try to remember some of the stuff I've
read & learned about NADAC trials! laugh
Shelly & The Boys:
Coda (Woah, you mean I might get to do something fun?? Cool!)
Bodhi (Tunnels freak me out)

--
http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/BSD.html

NADAC Reg. Question Shelly & The Boys Dog behavior 6 August 31st 03 03:59 AM
Report on first NADAC trial~! Child Dog behavior 0 August 18th 03 04:03 AM
SA question Suja Dog behavior 9 July 31st 03 12:40 PM
First NADAC Trial, finally Holier Than Thou Dog behavior 87 July 24th 03 02:05 AM