Happy Birthday, "Big Red"!

Old September 2nd 03, 03:00 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 02 Sep 2003, Shelly & The Boys opined:

Today is Coda's birthday.
Today, Coda is 4!

Yay Coda! happy birthday!!!

Frankie

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

I don't normally kiss and tell, but this hickey
pretty much speaks for itself -- Pheobe on Friends

Old September 2nd 03, 03:01 PM
Shelly & The Boys

Default Happy Birthday, "Big Red"!

Today is Coda's birthday.
Today, Coda is 4!
Nothing fancy planned, I've got a dentist appt., tomorrow Bodhi
has obedience class, but Thursday Coda & I are going to drop-in
on an agility class.

Coda is the dog I have to thank for becoming so hooked on dogs.
I've had dogs all my life, but never has such a dog "had" me. From
the first day he stepped into my life (Nov. 11th), this little cutie ball of
fluff wormed his way into my heart.
I couldn't have asked for a better friend to start me down this path.
I laugh, and think, if I'd have gotten that Collie bitch I'd have originally
wanted, just prior to Coda, I'd have never gotten Coda. If I had
never gotten Coda, most likely, I'd have never discovered Belgians
and have never gotten Bodhi (yes, that is a long story!).

September is a busy month, Coda's birthday, our anniversary,
the 1st anniversary of losing Guiness, and Bodhi's birthday.
But, as it goes, we love you, "Big Red", and hope to share many,
many more years with you!
Mom & Dad (and Baby Bodhi, too!)
http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/DogFest.html
(New photos, taken of me & Coda during the Dog Festival we attended)

Old September 2nd 03, 03:07 PM
Gwen Watson

On 02 Sep 2003, Shelly & The Boys opined:

Today is Coda's birthday.
Today, Coda is 4!

Happy Birthday Coda. How time flies.

Gwen

Old September 2nd 03, 03:07 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in
:

Today is Coda's birthday.

Go Coda!! It's your birthday!!

Marcel Beaudoin & Moogli

'If you choose not to decide, you
still have made a choice.'

Old September 2nd 03, 03:07 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in
:

Old September 2nd 03, 03:08 PM
culprit

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in message
Today is Coda's birthday.
Today, Coda is 4!

wow, so many puppy birthdays this month! Happy Birthday, Coda.

-kelly

Old September 2nd 03, 03:21 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 02 Sep 2003, Kind2dogs opined:

Like what are the aliases for the weirdo.?

Which one....?
Howe is still going by his normal monikers.
Patton keeps mutating, but is now Altshuler, Julie (in violation, btw, of
comcast TOS). It's his idea of being mercurial
I'd add Charlie Wilkes to the list, too. FWIW.

Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your
conversation as the dog does." -Christopher Morley