Revenge is a dish best served at midnight

Old September 2nd 03, 02:58 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Default Revenge is a dish best served at midnight

2am, 4am, 6am, and 8am.

Or at least, that is according to Moogli. Sunday we spent the
afternoon/evening at my dad's cottage (which has a strict no-dogs policy).
We got back at about 11, and took Moogli for a walk, and then went to
sleep. He then got his revenge for our absence by waking me up at the above
times to go to the bathroom. Who says dogs can't tell time.

Marcel Beaudoin & Moogli

'Bribe' is such a . . . crass word.

Old September 2nd 03, 03:00 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 02 Sep 2003, Marcel Beaudoin opined:

He then got his revenge for our absence by waking me up at the above
times to go to the bathroom. Who says dogs can't tell time.

Heh. Smart dog. My bet is that he waited until he could tell you and gen were
sound asleep to pounce. Good moogli! treat

Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

I don't normally kiss and tell, but this hickey
pretty much speaks for itself -- Pheobe on Friends