I'm sorry...

Old September 2nd 03, 11:13 PM
mikk3hail

Default I'm sorry...

Yes, fans. I know that you eagerly await my next move and my next bullshit
story. Who doesn't? I'm a phenom in mine and everyone else's mind. I own you
little people.

I know you want to hear that I run daily (to boost my ego to make you think
I'm so fit, you dumbasses bought that didn't you!) and how I can take down a
police K9 dog in a heartbeat (of course that is also bullshit but it makes
me feel good), so I try to keep my fans posted. Because I'm so loved and
famous (even though only 2 or 3 people know me).

I apologize for not letting you know how my **** stinks or what color it is.
My fans deserve so much better. But you must understand I'm very busy at
doing nothing at all. Sure my website sucks, but it's there at least. It's
god-awful, but someday near 2010 it will be something to look at!

I do apologize also for trying to be clever and involving me and how great I
am in anything I write - no matter how ridiculous it sounds. Again, I need
to stroke my ego. But you don't mind since you are such a fan. I don't think
most imbeciles notice how I try to stroke that ego so much in all that I
spew. I need attention. What's wrong with that?

It's funny that I don't have a car nor a job but I can fool you idiots into
buying my **** with no problem at all. I'M the smart one. Not you.

Now shut up and watch me do terribly stupid things he

http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm
http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm
http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm
http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm