Just so you know...

Old September 3rd 03, 02:09 AM
Child

Default Just so you know...

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in message
Suja & shelly, I am *not* a meanie!
Coda got his "Frosty Paws" (some nasty dog ice-cream in
a dixie cup) today for his birthday!
Well, okay, he got two of them. Just because I had to give
Bodhi one, and to make it special, he got two.
Shelly & The Boys

HAPPY BARKDAY TO CODA!!

Love,
Auntie Beth, Kavik and Toklat!

Old September 3rd 03, 03:51 AM
Shelley

My parents (who I swear love our doxie more than us!!!) brought Rusty some
Frosty Paws when they came to visit last time - he loved it! It was a nice
treat after a really, really hot day and a 2 mile walk.

Happy Birthday, Coda!

--
Shelley & Rusty
http://www.bump.us/rusty

http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/BSD.html

Old September 3rd 03, 03:39 PM

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Shelly & The Boys wrote:

Suja & shelly, I am *not* a meanie!

hey, *i* didn't cast meanie asparagus at you! that was Suja,
all by her little meanie lonesome.

Coda got his "Frosty Paws" (some nasty dog ice-cream in a
dixie cup) today for his birthday! Well, okay, he got two of
them. Just because I had to give Bodhi one, and to make it
special, he got two.

i'm glad he got his Frosty Paws. how did he and Bodhi like
them?

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott and harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

Old September 3rd 03, 03:44 PM
Suja

shelly wrote:

hey, *i* didn't cast meanie asparagus at you!

But we all know that you meant to.

that was Suja,
all by her little meanie lonesome.

Not that I'm not capable of it, but I think that Kelly kept me company.

i'm glad he got his Frosty Paws. how did he and Bodhi like
them?

I can't remember who it was that posted the list of ingredients, but it
was pretty disgusting. Of course, the dogs all seem to love it.

Suja

Old September 3rd 03, 03:45 PM
culprit

"Suja" wrote in message

Not that I'm not capable of it, but I think that Kelly kept me company.

yep, i'm an asparagus casting girl, i am.

-kelly

Old September 3rd 03, 03:45 PM
culprit