The Future Is Now?

Old September 2nd 03, 10:07 PM
Kind2dogs

Default The Future Is Now?

Subject: The Future Is Now?
From: Handsome Jack Morrison

Date: Tue, Sep 2, 2003 4:58 PM
On 02 Sep 2003 20:32:01 GMT,
(J1Boss) wrote:

I'm a great cook. I throw wonderful parties and people have actually hired

me
to do party hors d'oevres. I enjoy making wonderful foods, whether simple

or
fancy. My guests gush about my culinary skills. But........

Hey, isn't that exactly how Martha Stewart got her start?

Actually yes, and an utmost perfectionist, and quite funny too!

BUT you knew this already.: )

The physical demands of a commercial kitchen would probably kill me as

well.

I wonder what effect the physical demands of running a
training/boarding facility would have on someone with CFS?

I seriously contemplated going to a cooking school (degreed culinary

institute,
not a few
cooking classes) several years ago.

Which, IMO, would roughly equate to studying under a successful
trainer for a number of years and actually accumulating some
CREDENTIALS.

Which is, among many other things, what any banker worth his
pinstripes is going to ask for.

Actually I think bankers are much easier on rules and requirements now, at
least here.

I took a reality check instead.

IMO, it's always preferable to take those checks *before* taking on
debt (and risking everything) than afterwards.

I like gambling,but I do bet on myself. : )

--
Handsome Jack Morrison
*gently remove the detonator to reply via e-mail

Paulette~