Bodhi updates

Old December 2nd 03, 03:25 PM
Gwen Watson

Shelly & The Boys wrote:

Well, he's a big boy now, almost 15 months old!
I finally got the chance to get a few new photos
of him (and a couple of Coda too).

http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/bodhi14mos.html

He's been putting on coat, and is just starting to
develop a chest (and his mane is growing so nicely!).
The last measurements were 24 3/4" tall and 53 lbs,
which puts him a hair tall than Coda, and about 9 lbs
lighter. They're a great pair, playing together so well.
2 weeks and he's getting neutered, then on to Agility
classes in January! Yay!
Shelly & The Boys:
Coda (4 yr old Collie-somethin')
Bodhi (14 1/2 mos. old Belgian Sheepdog)

Shelly
Bohdi is beautiful. So elogant looking!

I know you are proud. He has really grown
into a gorgeous boy.

Gwen

Old December 2nd 03, 03:49 PM
Shelly & The Boys

"Gwen Watson" wrote in message
Shelly

Bohdi is beautiful. So elogant looking!

I know you are proud. He has really grown
into a gorgeous boy.

Yep, and he's a *good* boy! Well, for a troublemaker, that is!
He's such a snuggler, I love it. And...he's also proving to us
that he's reliable in the house as well. He's been out of his
x-pen while we've been at work now for a month and not
destroyed anything! laugh I think he & Coda play their
selves to sleep while we're gone.
No kidding. When I leave in the a.m., I pick all of the toys up
& put them in their bucket. When I come home, they're strewn
all over the living room!
Shelly & The Boys

Old December 2nd 03, 03:53 PM
Gwen Watson

Shelly & The Boys wrote:

"Gwen Watson" wrote in message
Shelly

Bohdi is beautiful. So elogant looking!

I know you are proud. He has really grown
into a gorgeous boy.

Yep, and he's a *good* boy! Well, for a troublemaker, that is!

LOL, but troublemakers sure can be good, ya know?

He's such a snuggler, I love it.

That's cute. Clovis might have been a snuggler. She really
is but yet she is so skittish that it is hard even when snuggling
for her to relax.

Reznor is a snuggler/real hugger. I have never seen
a dog hug like Reznor hugs. It is really cute and quite
special. His breeder is doing excellent in the temperment
department. He may not have all the drive, but he
does have drive and attitude and yet can just be too sweet.

And...he's also proving to us
that he's reliable in the house as well. He's been out of his
x-pen while we've been at work now for a month and not
destroyed anything! laugh

That is great! I know you have to be happy about this.
And I am sure he enjoys getting to have the house while
you are gone.

I think he & Coda play their
selves to sleep while we're gone.
No kidding. When I leave in the a.m., I pick all of the toys up
& put them in their bucket. When I come home, they're strewn
all over the living room!
Shelly & The Boys

LOL. Sounds like they have quite a ball. Too bad
you couldn't film them while you are gone. I guess
you could?

Gwen

Old December 2nd 03, 04:29 PM
Paul

He is really a pretty dog, Shelly. I understand Belgian sheepdogs are
supposed to be really smart dogs. We had a mutt when I was growing up that
had a lot of Belgian Sheepdog in her. Smartest dog I have ever been around,
and very eager to please. I'm sure you two will have a great time at your
agility class in January. Please let us know how it goes.

Paul

Old December 2nd 03, 05:10 PM
Shelley

What beautiful dogs they are! I do have to laugh at that last picture,
though - it's amazing how one snap of the shutter on a camera can make a
harmless dog look so ferocious!

--
Shelley & Rusty
http://www.bump.us/rusty

Old December 2nd 03, 06:08 PM
Child

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in
:

Well, he's a big boy now, almost 15 months old!
I finally got the chance to get a few new photos
of him (and a couple of Coda too).

http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/bodhi14mos.html

Wow, he has a gorgeous coat. What a pretty fellow.

--
BethF, Anchorage, AK

It's YOUR God.
They are YOUR rules.
YOU burn in hell.
Old December 2nd 03, 06:25 PM
Lone Hansen

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in message
Well, he's a big boy now, almost 15 months old!
I finally got the chance to get a few new photos
of him (and a couple of Coda too).

http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/bodhi14mos.html

He's been putting on coat, and is just starting to
develop a chest (and his mane is growing so nicely!).
The last measurements were 24 3/4" tall and 53 lbs,
which puts him a hair tall than Coda, and about 9 lbs
lighter. They're a great pair, playing together so well.
2 weeks and he's getting neutered, then on to Agility
classes in January! Yay!
Shelly & The Boys:
Coda (4 yr old Collie-somethin')
Bodhi (14 1/2 mos. old Belgian Sheepdog)

- I am in LOVE,.... he is soooooo pretty, and so handsome and so, so, so
...... I am at a loss for words.....
Thanks for sharing your boy with us mortals

Lone

Old December 2nd 03, 10:44 PM
Stafford A. Rau

"Shelly & The Boys" writes:

Well, he's a big boy now, almost 15 months old!
I finally got the chance to get a few new photos
of him (and a couple of Coda too).

http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/bodhi14mos.html

Holy cow, that is one regal-looking beast!

--
Stafford A. Rau
raudog @ rauhaus.org
Old December 2nd 03, 10:57 PM
Rosa Palmén

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in message
Well, he's a big boy now, almost 15 months old!
I finally got the chance to get a few new photos
of him (and a couple of Coda too).

http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/bodhi14mos.html

He's been putting on coat, and is just starting to
develop a chest (and his mane is growing so nicely!).
The last measurements were 24 3/4" tall and 53 lbs,
which puts him a hair tall than Coda, and about 9 lbs
lighter. They're a great pair, playing together so well.
2 weeks and he's getting neutered, then on to Agility
classes in January! Yay!
Shelly & The Boys:
Coda (4 yr old Collie-somethin')
Bodhi (14 1/2 mos. old Belgian Sheepdog)

He is beautiful =)
He looks maybe a little lighter built than the ones i've seen here, very
elegant =)
Love that coat... whish my boy would get some... but I guess I just have to
be patient, I've heard ppl say that they aren't finished untill 3 y old, so
there is still a chance he will get some fur. At the moment Hobbe has pretty
long overcoat but not much undercoat. We are going to this big dogshow next
weekend, will be interesting to see if Hobbe has a chance with this coat.

Rosa