more barkdays

Old September 5th 03, 03:35 PM
culprit

Default more barkdays

today is both Lola and Manu's birthday. ok, so they were both adopted and i
don't know the exact date of their birth, but it's sometime within a week of
today, so we've declared today it. yesterday was the SO's, so it's easy to
remember.

anyway, they're both one year old today. so they'll be starting to behave
any day now. right? yeah, i know. right.

-kelly
off to buy pup-cakes at the three dog bakery.

Old September 6th 03, 05:47 AM
Jag795

today is both Lola and Manu's birthday. ok, so they were both adopted and i
don't know the exact date of their birth, but it's sometime within a week of
today, so we've declared today it. yesterday was the SO's, so it's easy to
remember.

Happy Birthday Lola & Manu!!!!! Have the celebration last throughout the
weekend since it is both your birthdays...gotta stretch it out! Extra walkies,
tug time, treats...no hoomans on "your" couch, ect. :c)

anyway, they're both one year old today. so they'll be starting to behave
any day now. right? yeah, i know. right.

LOL! My two youngest pups are approx. 1 yr. 4 mo. and 2 yr. 3 mo. and they are
still receiving their brain installments.

Old September 6th 03, 08:03 AM

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 07:35:11 -0700, "culprit"
wrote:

today is both Lola and Manu's birthday.

happy barkday, Lola and Manu (and happy birthday to the SO)! hope you
enjoy your pup-cakes.

ok, so they were both adopted and i
don't know the exact date of their birth, but it's sometime within a week of
today, so we've declared today it.

that's what i did with mine. harriet was born mid-Aprilish and elliott
was born late Februaryish. so i picked April 15 for harriet (not gonna
forget that one!) and the last day of February for elliott.

anyway, they're both one year old today. so they'll be starting to behave
any day now. right? yeah, i know. right.

um...

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott & harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important.
It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you
know, the dark dungeons of the Internet.
-- George W. Bush, Arlington Heights IL 10/24/2000

Old September 6th 03, 08:04 AM

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:43:19 -0600, "jokerpit"
wrote:

do you mean brains?

no, btains. HTH!

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott & harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

You all look like happy campers to me. Happy campers you are, happy
campers you have been, and, as far as I am concerned, happy campers you
will always be.
-- Dan Quayle, to the people of Samoa
Old September 6th 03, 08:04 AM

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:43:19 -0600, "jokerpit"
wrote:

do you mean brains?

no, btains. HTH!

Old September 7th 03, 07:54 PM
Suja

Child wrote:
Kelly.....Three Dog is in Seattle?

WHERE?

http://www.threedog.com/

Suja

Old September 7th 03, 07:54 PM
Suja

Old September 8th 03, 06:21 AM
culprit

"Child" wrote in message
Kelly.....Three Dog is in Seattle?

WHERE?

it's downtown on First and Union. about a block south of the south entrance
to the Pike Place Market. it's quite convenient, and one Saturday a month
they let the Pitbull Project do in store adoptions and public education
there.

-kelly