Kinda OT :) ATTN Sue Fraser!

Old September 6th 03, 02:57 AM
Susan Fraser

Default Kinda OT :) ATTN Sue Fraser!

I just found a pic of Susan and Steve Fraser and us having a sumptuous meal,
and was thinking about puttin it up.

Oh, yes! By all means, do share that memento of our GLUTONY with the world! g

if you go, to Emiril's. ) I even
have a pic of that meal on my fridge, remember that Sue? G

LOL!! Yes, I do! Do *you*?? You had the camera out all ready to take a picture
of the dish, but when the waiter put it down, you dug in and forgot!! Does that
picture show the major DENT you had already made in it because you just
couldn't wait??!! G

And I'm very jealous that it seems Terri and the Boys will be moving(??????)
to New Orleans before we can retire down there. )

YAY!! Terri, email me! I want to know when to tell the welcome wagon to show up
:-) We're staying busy these days, but we have so much to do - places to go,
food to eat! lol!!

I can't wait, hell, when
you get there I can leave everyone else behind and come crashing on the
couches!

You are welcome to come crash on couches *any* time, but so is the whole gang!!
(I'm quite *sure* SheBop would be the comsumate hostess!)

Speaking of hostess, have y'all seen this?

*paste from another list*

~What social life would be like if people behaved like dogs....
~
~Opening scene:
~
~A living room. Some of the guests have already arrived and are racing
~around the room, variously hugging, colliding, dancing around each
~other, patting one another vigorously on the shoulders and jumping up
~and down.
~
~Another guest arrives at the door and rings the bell. Everyone runs over
~to the door, evidently excited beyond belief, and stands or jumps
~around, jostling each other while staring at the door and yelling,
~"WHO'S THERE?!?! WHO'S THERE!?!?!"
~
~The guest on the other side of the door yells back, "WHO'S
~THERE?!?!?WHO'S THERE!?!?"
~
~Somehow, the new arrival enters and the party resumes as before.
~
~The camera follows several of the guests around, including:
~
~A muscular male dressed all in black who carries a Frisbee every-where,
~clutched tightly to his chest. If anyone touches the Frisbee, he whirls
~abruptly around and stalks off, glaring over his shoulder.
~
~Another man, dressed in plaid, rather jolly, who has a drooling problem.
~Every so often he shakes his head and drool flies onto adjacent
~guests,who don't even notice.
~
~A depressed-looking woman who spends the entire evening methodically
~ripping a large, stuffed chair to shreds.
~
~A small group huddled together in a corner. They are all talking loudly
~and at the same time about completely unrelated subjects.
~
~A huge guy, with jeans jacket and tattoo, who goes up to various people,
~drapes his arm over their shoulders and gives them a giant squeeze.
~Whoever it is immediately hands their hors d'oeuvre to the guy, who eats
~it.
~
~A very small old lady with frizzy hair who leaps out from behind the
~furniture at passersby and speaks sharply to them. Even the huge guy is
~daunted.
~
~The party Lothario who sidles up to anyone, male or female, and tries to
~smooch, but often misses the other person's face. Nobody seems to mind.
~
~Various bits of action occur:
~
~Someone emerges from the bathroom, and everyone rushes over and crowds
~in to see what's happened.
~
~A guest, looking out the window, suddenly gets very excited and yells,
~"A CAT!!! A CAT!!! A CAT!!!" Everyone rushes to the window and joins in,
~yelling "A CAT!!! A CAT!!! A CAT!!!"
~
~Two people-one big, one little-grab an appetizer at the same time. They
~stand stock still, each holding on to it and staring out the corner of
~their eyes at each other. Suddenly, the big one whirls around and tries
~to walk off with it. The little person, however, doesn't let go and is
~flung around in the first one's wake.
~
~In the kitchen, several guests have knocked over the garbage and are
~going through it. In the backyard, several people with little spades are
~digging holes.
~
~A fight breaks out in the living room between two guests,
~
~but it's over in three seconds and the opponents hug each other
~joyfully.
~
~Several guests can be seen hiding bits of food around the living room.
~they carefully scan for a likely spot, put the food down, then pick it
~up again and start looking for a better place.
~
~One guest, with his hands full of food, simply holds onto it and snarls
~at anyone who approaches him. He keeps trying to add more food to his
~pile, spilling as much as he acquires.
~
~Dinner is served:
~
~Everyone races over to the table and there's a big to-do while the
~seating arrangement is worked out.
~
~Then all the guests eat as fast as they possibly can. Every so often,
~one guest simply grabs something off the plate of the person next to
~him/her. Sometimes that person grabs it back.
~
~When everyone's finished, they jump up and change places to inspect each
~other's plates.
~
~After dinner, everyone takes a nap. They are sprawled around the
~room,some in little groups huddled together, some on their backs on
~couches with their feet up on the arms and their hands flung over the
~back, some curled up awkwardly in overstuffed chairs with their chins
~propped up on the arms. Occasionally, we see limbs twitching and hear
~little contented noises.
~
~Party games:
~
~Tug of war
~
~How many tennis balls can you hold.
~
~A relay race in the back yard where the baton is never passed off. Each
~member of the team simply grabs hold when his or her turn arrives and
~everyone runs together.
~
~Tug of war
~
~Singing together around the piano, but everyone sings a different song.
~
~Tag
~
~Grab the tail of the donkey.
~
~Musical chairs, where shoving is allowed and you can sit on more than
~one chair. The big guy in the jeans jacket always wins.
~
~Good-byes:
~
~A real dog party, of course, would never stop. So we have to introduce
~another group of humans who gradually arrive to pick up the guests. This
~is no easy task, as the target guest runs off when called. There's a lot
~of milling around and loud confusion as the caretaker humans go after
~the guests, sometimes grabbing them by the collar or the arm and hauling
~them away while the guest looks back at the crowd, waving joyfully.
~
~Outside, on the sidewalk, a passerby is knocked down by a group of
~departing guests.
~
~Everyone looks very happy, and the good-byes are loud and enthusiastic.
~
~The End
~

Susan Fraser, owned and trained by
Boog and his Bitches, Shammie and SheBop
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/chinchuba/AuH2OK9s/

Old September 6th 03, 03:04 AM
Kind2dogs

Subject: Kinda OT ATTN Sue Fraser!
From: og (Susan Fraser)
Date: Fri, Sep 5, 2003 9:57 PM
[...]

I LOVE IT * Cajun Girl*

Yankee Belle~
; )
Old September 6th 03, 03:04 AM
Kind2dogs

Old September 8th 03, 05:08 AM
Susan Fraser

~What social life would be like if people behaved like dogs....

Do you know who wrote it?

Nope. This is how it was posted to the click-train list. I think someone else
replied that they had seen it somewhere else...

I just re-posted it for funzies, but if you want to use it for something and
give proper attributes, I'll ask there and see if the original poster or the
answerer know who wrote it. Lemme know.

Old September 8th 03, 04:32 PM
Gwen Watson

Susan Fraser wrote:

~A muscular male dressed all in black who carries a Frisbee every-where,
~clutched tightly to his chest. If anyone touches the Frisbee, he whirls
~abruptly around and stalks off, glaring over his shoulder.

Susan this is great! I loved it. The above IS Blade to a "T"
frisbee and all!

Gwen