Instead of...

Old September 6th 03, 03:46 PM
Nessa

Default Instead of...

Instead of dropping the dogs off at the SPCA today as turn ins I got them
new collars from Janet and re-enrolled Hannah in basic obedience class. I
also took a refresher class with Bagel. He wasn't the BEST dog in the class
but he wasn't the WORST either. Right now the poor guy is EXHAUSTED and
snorning on the floor.

My dogs are good dogs. I am a bad dog mommy. I admit it. I've been slack
and lax and also very preoccupied. Hopefully we will all come through this
ok.

We still have the behavioral problems with Bagel (he's just so STUBBORN when
he wants to be) and Hannah is going through that "I'm 18 months old I'm not
doing NUTHIN you say" stage.

And of course, Janet informed me (correctly I might add) that the dogs are
FAT. Not overweight, not heavy they are FAT. And they are. Like I said,
I've been a BAD dog mommy.

I'm gonna try to do better by my sweet dogs. They deserve it.

Nessa
--
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
www.nessa.info