TAZZ!! Kinda Long

Old September 8th 03, 08:25 PM
Loise

Default TAZZ!! Kinda Long

Well Tazz has been living here for a couple of weeks now and boy is he busy,
busy, busy, but also smart as a whip. We haven't had more than a couple
"mistakes" in the house, (due to our innattention). He is learning that
shoes are not chew toys by using lots of "we'll trade" for things that are
more appropriate chewies. Sable is wonderful with this pesky pup. I only
expected tolerance, but I got a wonderful babysitter and play friend. He is
so patient with Tazz, there is just no doubt about it, Sable is one
_incredible_ dog.
Tazz sleeps with us and is very good about sticking a moist nose in the ear
when he just has to go potty in the middle of the night. The only one who
doesn't like Tazz much is Kizzy dog. To her he's just some yapper who likes
to grab her abundant furnishings and be pulled around the house, but even
she is pretty gentle with her reprimands. The only one who has really taken
Tazz to task for his ornery ways is our cat, Sam. He got tired of being a
chase toy and this morning waylaid Tazz and rolled him across the floor.
Tazz cried like he was being killed and made a beeline for my lap so the
scary cat couldn't get him. Then he sat up there, safe and sound, and
growled threats from across the room. The whole family has gotten into the
act of training and now Tazz knows "Come and Sit". Not perfectly....he
sometimes thinks Come means run to the fridge....but he's getting better all
the time.
Yup, ain't nothing like having a puppy around the house. I've got pictures,
but I've got to get them scanned and even then I've got nowhere to display
them......anybody got some extra room on their site for the world's most
adorable puppy? I've got lots of pictures of Sable and Tazz playing together
too. I don't have the wedding pictures from my daughter's wedding, a year
ago, processed, but I've got pictures of my puppy from two weeks ago....what
does that tell you about my priorities??
Lois E

Old September 8th 03, 08:40 PM
Loise

"Handsome Jack Morrison" 0700, "Loise" wrote:

Yup, ain't nothing like having a puppy around the house.

anybody got some extra room on their site for the world's most
adorable puppy?

Loise, you can post them for free at:

http://www.villagephotos.com/

Hey, thanks Jack.......I'm gonna give it a try
Lois E

Old September 8th 03, 09:21 PM
Rocky

I could throw up a quick page at rocky-dog.com, Lois.

Old September 9th 03, 05:37 AM
Loise

"Rocky" wrote in message
ividual.net...
Loise said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I've got pictures,
but I've got to get them scanned and even then I've got
nowhere to display them......anybody got some extra room on
their site for the world's most adorable puppy?

I could throw up a quick page at rocky-dog.com, Lois.

Thank you Matt.....I'd like that. Let me get them scanned in and send me
your address at my email addy.
He's adorable!!! So are you!
Lois E

Old September 9th 03, 05:55 AM
Rocky

Loise said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Thank you Matt.....I'd like that. Let me get them scanned
in and send me your address at my email addy.

This address is valid, send away when they're ready.

He's adorable!!!

Of course he is!

So are you!

Aww, shucks.

Old September 9th 03, 07:11 AM
Rocky

Rocky said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Thank you Matt.....I'd like that. Let me get them scanned
in and send me your address at my email addy.

This address is valid, send away when they're ready.

I've been meaning to play with subdomains and this was a good
time. Yours is just waiting for content:
http://tazz.rocky-dog.com/

It can be your own website if you want it, with secure ftp
access, email, the whole ballgame. Or, if that scares you, just
send pictures and I'll post them.