Can I just attach a Pic?

Old September 8th 03, 10:22 PM
Kind2dogs

Default Can I just attach a Pic?

I knkow that this s not a binary group, but can I attach a pic and then you
click on and see it?

Like I would do in email?

Or is that not *Kosher*?

Thanks as I am in the mood for pics right now.

Paulette~
Old September 8th 03, 10:34 PM

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Kind2dogs wrote:

I knkow that this s not a binary group, but can I attach a
pic and then you click on and see it?

Like I would do in email?

Or is that not *Kosher*?

it's not a good idea. it takes up a *lot* of bandwidth and
many people use newsreaders that can't handle binaries.
also, the newsserver many of us here use filters binaries.
it's best to upload them to a website. or, you could ask Matt
for help. he will often put up pictures of other people's
dogs on his website.

Thanks as I am in the mood for pics right now.

it's nice to put a dog with a name, isn't it?

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott and harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

Old September 8th 03, 10:51 PM
Tara O.

Kind2dogs" wrote in message

Yup as when Dogman was around he used to put pics up for me. :

Ahhh sweet dear Pup. : )

No offense but what is the attraction for you & Leah to Dogman? He could
dish out good advice, don't get me wrong, but he could also be a rabid dog
on more than one occasion and when he got a bone in his mouth, there was no
letting go.

Were you around then?

She was. shelly was here before me and I was here when Dogman was around.

--
Tara

Old September 8th 03, 11:11 PM
sionnach

"Kind2dogs" wrote:

NOT ONCE was he anything more than a gentleman to me, so to me he was a

good
guy.

Well, he was just about the *opposite* of "gentleman" to many other
people- especially newbies and any woman who disagreed with him about
anything. A man who calls any female who dares to disagree with or
contradict him a "****" (along with other nasty names) is not my idea of a
"gentleman", sorry- as I told him at the time he left the NG, it's the exact
equivalent of calling someone a "******" in the same circumstances.
Heated argument is one thing. Name-calling and obscenity is entirely
another.