TPW troll posts.

Old September 9th 03, 06:51 PM
Kind2dogs

Default TPW troll posts.

Subject: TPW troll posts.
From: shelly
Date: Tue, Sep 9, 2003 1:15 PM

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Kind2dogs wrote:

Well I did not say the above, but, I do not want my dogs to
work much for anthing,

when discussing modified NILIF, you said it was bad for
Chessies.

I am of the belief for me and my dogs the way to go is just
show them what you want.

that doesn't answer the question. regardless of how *you*
interact with *your* dogs, you stated that modified NILIF is
bad for Chessies. i'm curious. why?

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott and harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

Please post where I said that.

As for Chessies, they either get more aggressive or shut down.

I don't like it and would not use it and the Chessies that have come to me and
have been on it were even worse ,so their owners said ,then before they started
it.

Paulette~

Old September 9th 03, 07:28 PM

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Kind2dogs wrote:

Please post where I said that.

not much point, as you've restated it below.

As for Chessies, they either get more aggressive or shut
down.

modified NILIF makes Chessies shut down or get (more)
aggressive? how? i explained it in another post, but perhaps
you don't understand what i mean by modified NILIF? modified
NILIF is simply expecting the dog to work for it's rewards.
why would that make a Chessie (more) aggressive or shut down?

I don't like it and would not use it and the Chessies that
have come to me and have been on it were even worse ,so their
owners said ,then before they started it.

i'm not asking if you like it or if you use it.

Old September 9th 03, 07:37 PM
Kind2dogs

From: shelly
Date: Tue, Sep 9, 2003 2:28 PM

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Kind2dogs wrote:

Please post where I said that.

not much point, as you've restated it below.

As for Chessies, they either get more aggressive or shut
down.

modified NILIF makes Chessies shut down or get (more)
aggressive? how? i explained it in another post, but perhaps
you don't understand what i mean by modified NILIF? modified
NILIF is simply expecting the dog to work for it's rewards.
why would that make a Chessie (more) aggressive or shut down?

Ok, Shelly, IME with lots of Chessies when they have been put on ANY TYPE of
NILIF, they do not do well on it.

Perhaps it is because the people that are doing the NILIF that have the
Chessies are idiots,but it seems IME that it does not work.

So for me and the Chessies I work with we will do things with me being the
leader, and them having a lot of freedom,and also giving them lots of attention
and exercise.

I don't like it and would not use it and the Chessies that
have come to me and have been on it were even worse ,so their
owners said ,then before they started it.

i'm not asking if you like it or if you use it.

Everyone has their thoughts on things according to THEIR experience and that is
what makes them like something or not.

Why not tell us WHY you feel YOU LIKE to USE NILIF .

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott and harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

PAulette~
Old September 9th 03, 07:37 PM
Kind2dogs

Old September 9th 03, 08:13 PM

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Kind2dogs wrote:

Ok, Shelly, IME with lots of Chessies when they have been put
on ANY TYPE of NILIF, they do not do well on it.

thank you. i still don't understand why Chessies, in
particular, would be harmed by being expected to earn rewards.
then again, i've just got wussy dogs.

Perhaps it is because the people that are doing the NILIF
that have the Chessies are idiots,but it seems IME that it
does not work.

if it's improper application of the technique, why blame the
technique?

Everyone has their thoughts on things according to THEIR
experience and that is what makes them like something or not.

again, i'm not asking about what your personal approach to
your dogs is. there are plenty of things i don't do with my
dogs that i'm curious about and engage in discussion of.
it's even interesting to discuss the pros and cons of things i
don't ever want to do with my dogs. if you can't or don't
want to discuss something like this in the abstract, then fair
enough.

Why not tell us WHY you feel YOU LIKE to USE NILIF .

i did.

Old September 9th 03, 09:14 PM
Kind2dogs

From: shelly
Date: Tue, Sep 9, 2003 3:13 PM

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Kind2dogs wrote:

Ok, Shelly, IME with lots of Chessies when they have been put
on ANY TYPE of NILIF, they do not do well on it.

thank you. i still don't understand why Chessies, in
particular, would be harmed by being expected to earn rewards.
then again, i've just got wussy dogs.

Did I say your dogs were wusses?

I believe compared to Chessies lots of dogs are wusses.

I apologize if I called your dogs that.

Perhaps it is because the people that are doing the NILIF
that have the Chessies are idiots,but it seems IME that it
does not work.

if it's improper application of the technique, why blame the
technique?

Because I don't like it?

Everyone has their thoughts on things according to THEIR
experience and that is what makes them like something or not.

again, i'm not asking about what your personal approach to
your dogs is. there are plenty of things i don't do with my
dogs that i'm curious about and engage in discussion of.

YOu see well there ya go. I am not curious about others techniques as I know
what works for me perfectly.

it's even interesting to discuss the pros and cons of things i
don't ever want to do with my dogs. if you can't or don't
want to discuss something like this in the abstract, then fair
enough.

Ok than fair enough I don't.

Why not tell us WHY you feel YOU LIKE to USE NILIF .

i did.

Didn't see it.

Anyway

How about those Cubbes? Or was it Chubbes? Heehee

Paulette~
Old September 9th 03, 09:14 PM
Kind2dogs

Old September 9th 03, 10:03 PM
sionnach

Did I say your dogs were wusses?

Er, yes, you did. Or at least when she said she had a Boxer, you said
"Boxers are wusses".

TPW troll posts. couch_cam2 Dog breeds 4 September 14th 03 11:26 PM
TPW troll posts. Kind2dogs Dog behavior 96 September 11th 03 06:11 PM
TPW troll posts. Kind2dogs Dog behavior 6 September 9th 03 06:12 PM
TPW troll posts. Kind2dogs Dog behavior 0 September 9th 03 01:25 PM
TPW troll posts. Charlie Wilkes Dog behavior 0 September 9th 03 02:50 AM