Can I just attach a Pic?

Old September 9th 03, 05:17 PM
Kind2dogs

Default Can I just attach a Pic?

Subject: Can I just attach a Pic?
From: Handsome Jack Morrison

Date: Tue, Sep 9, 2003 10:36 AM
On 09 Sep 2003 13:38:23 GMT,
ospam (Manadero) wrote:

From: "Alison"

I think Sarah's right , it was a couple of years ago at the
height of the Dog Wars 2000-2001. BG
He called me a c*unthead because I called him a dick head.

I missed that, but if the above is accurate, then yes, apparently his comment
was "tit for tat".

You bet. And it's apparently coming from the horse's mouth, so it
must be true.

I don't much care for offensive language either, but I'm not someone that
thinks it's "ok" for a woman to name call and then yank out the delicate
sensibilities rule when answered in kind. You don't get to call names,

IMO,
and then whine that you're being *abused* when someone responds.

Thank you. It's nice to finally hear from the "fair and balanced"
crowd.

No, you don't get to call names, gnaw on ankles, falsely slime
reputations, or generally behave like a piranha without suffering
CONSEQUENCES.

Not where I come from, you don't.

If you don't want to be called names, best not to name call. You never

know
when the person you're addressing will stoop to your level and sling it

back at
ya.

I don't like getting down in the gutter, either. But sometimes it's
necessary.

RPDB
moved on from there and it might be better to let sleeping dogs lie .

You bet. But the Pink Piranha Faction can't do it. Something in
their psychological makeup prohibits them from moving on.

Then perhaps those that are obviously still upset by Dogman's post could

stop
re-posting the "name" ad nauseam?

Yeah, no kidding. I heard that someone even saw him running an Al
Qaeda training camp in Pakistan last week.

FTR, Dogman was never rude to me. Blunt, yes, but I appreciate that virtue
::shrug::. If a thing is a spade, I don't need a four paragraph description

of
it.

He probably wasn't rude to you because you were never rude to him.

Sounds like a no-brainer to me.

Back to packing....

That's too bad.

It was nice to finally hear from the *sane* side of the Peanut
Gallery.

Hey you don't think I am sane????

Paulette~