U.S. report: One in four pets obese

Old September 11th 03, 11:02 AM
Nessa

Default U.S. report: One in four pets obese

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 1:34:22 -0400, Supergoof wrote
(in message 1063258461.417189@muldoon):

"revek" wrote ...

Yup. Ever smelled the feet of a dog that eats dry? Smells like fritos.

LOL Not that I've ever gone out of my way to smell my dog's feet, but
Murphy's smell like grass and dirt ...

Mind you, that might have something to do with the large clumps of grass and
dirt that often get caught under he nails as she does her grand
turf-flinging foot wipe after every little success ... so to speak.

o)

Rachel
(New Zealand)

my guys do that too but yeah their feet still smell like Fritos. Freaky as
all get out. I didn't know it was from eating dry food. but theirs doesn't
have corn in it.

Nessa
--
I don't have issues

Old September 11th 03, 02:29 PM

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Abby Pennington wrote:

OK, Brandy.. where can we purchase it??

http://www.petsmart.com/products/pro...S_cat_supplies

there are probably other places to get it, too. if your
favorite mom-and-pop pet supply shop don't carry it in-store,
they may be able to order it for you.

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott and harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

Old September 11th 03, 06:08 PM
Rocky

Nessa said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

my guys do that too but yeah their feet still smell like
Fritos. Freaky as all get out. I didn't know it was from
eating dry food. but theirs doesn't have corn in it.

Rocky's dry dog food doesn't have corn in it either, and he has
Frito feet. As does Friday, and he eats raw.

Old September 11th 03, 06:21 PM

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Rocky wrote:

Rocky's dry dog food doesn't have corn in it either, and he has
Frito feet. As does Friday, and he eats raw.

harriet has Fri-toes. elliott's feet smell like grass.
they've eaten a few different kinds of kibble, none of them
containing corn. my theory? some dogs just have Fri-toes.

Old September 11th 03, 06:54 PM
Suja

Rocky wrote:
Rocky's dry dog food doesn't have corn in it either, and he has
Frito feet. As does Friday, and he eats raw.

I always thought that Rocky was the reason you were investigating raw
foods. Do you see a noticeable difference in Friday since you switched?

Suja
P.S. This probably belongs in rpd.health, but I totally don't want to
do a food thread over there.