Instant Review: Frosty Paws

Old September 11th 03, 01:47 PM

Default Instant Review: Frosty Paws

well, now that warm weather is coming to an end, i finally bought a box
of Frosty Paws. oh my. they got an enthusiastic Two Paws Up from both
dogs. harriet tore through hers pretty quickly (and ended up with a
very cute milk beard from it). elliott savored his a bit more. when he
was finished, he carried the cup over to me so i could hold it still for
him while he licked and licked and licked and licked it out. then he
carried it around for awhile. then, when harriet decided to check and
see if he had any left she could steal, he laid down on top of it. when
i finally took the cups away, elliott followed me to the kitchen and
tried to thieve them out of my hand, the little stinker!

so, Frosty Paws were a big hit. thanks Melinda!

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott & harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily
killers. Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean you're
willing to kill.
-- George W. Bush, Washington DC 5/19/2003
Old September 11th 03, 05:48 PM

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 23:24:58 -0400, Kevin Michael Vail
wrote:

We haven't tried them with this dog generation, but Jasmine adored them.
She'd eat what was in the little cup, and then keep licking the cup,
which ended up pushing it all over the house. It was cute to watch.

it is! watching them play with the cups was half the fun for me.
thanks to whomever pointed that out, previously. if you hadn't, i
probably would've popped the ice cream out into their bowls. that
wouldn't have had nearly the entertainment value for me.

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott & harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

If I'm the president, we're going to have emergency-room care, we're
going to have gag orders.
-- George W. Bush

Old September 12th 03, 01:48 AM
Kaabooo

" well, now that warm weather is coming to an end, i finally bought a box
of Frosty Paws. oh my. they got an enthusiastic Two Paws Up from both
dogs.

Yess!!

When we bought Frosty Pawes for the first time it was by accident... We were
buying ice cream and I chose the one with the doggie on it! Then when we
came home I looked closer at it and.. well.. gave it to the dog.
Krayon would do ANYTHING for these things. She will lick and lick and
lick... no matter how much noise I make with her favorite squeaky toy she
doesn't move until it's gone. And when she's finally gotten to the bottom of
the cup she usually carries it around on her nose for a little while... it's
a hoot!

Kate & Krayon

Old September 13th 03, 01:37 AM
Sue McG

Mine love them, too, but they're kinda expensive. So I save the little
plastic cups. And buy frozen yogurt. And let it melt. And fill the
cups about 1/2 full (the yogurt seems to expand when refrozen). And
cover them with foil. And put them in the freezer. One carton of
frozen yogurt makes a bunch! Okay, sometimes I eat some of the frozen
yogurt (but not out of the little plastic cups!). Anyway, the dogs may
prefer these over the actual frosty paws! I always usse vanilla frozen
yogurt, hmmm, wonder if they'd like another flavor (not chocolate!)?

Sue McG