rethink the cool

Old September 14th 03, 05:20 PM
JustMel

Default rethink the cool

rethink the coolwanna see what he's buried in the message?Properties/details/ message source
beware this is being investigated by homeland security
what follows is exactly what was found(this is not encoded)
May God bring unbiased justice and truth back to people again. May God
give us the ability to face and follow the truth. May God give us all
the ability to be truthful, honest and direct about our experience, may
God give us all the ability to analyse and think. May God unite all the
Muslims and give the ability to pray.

wa?Salam
Mohsin

What hate are they talking about?

Assalam u?Alekum all
It is very strange that when Zionist brothers
raped everyone around me, tortured me and my mother and then raped my
body since I was a baby they are not hating us, they are just doing
their work. It is amazing that these people have made so much lies about
Islam and then about me, it is okay. And it also seems to be the case
that as long as they keep controlling Muslim nonMuslim countries, bodies
and minds indirectly it is fine by them, as it is their God given right.
It is also okay to kill millions of people one way or another, corrupt
the bodies and thoughts of people by taking control of religion and
information and events. And use biological weapons on ever other race
that can be threat. But I don?t have the right to even talk about it,
that I was raped and I have seen what I have seen, because if I or
anyone else does that and asks for justice then they are just being a
Nazi, racist and haters. You know I am not here to hate you, if I was I
would prefer to kill you all. You will not be killed but we will get
even with you and catch all the bad guys. Now we can only get justice by
standing up and facing you directly, no more being indirect, so you
better prepare yourself for the wo

wrote in message ...
Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

----------

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mind**** marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar marketing momentum
and, in a quick judo-like move, slap him onto the mat with the power
of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

--
Youssef EL-Hajeb
As actually as Murad recollects, you can move the carpenter much more finally.

This is a ground-breaking marketing scheme to uncool Nike. If it succeeds, it will set a precedent that will revolutionize capitalism.