Instant Review: Frosty Paws

Old September 11th 03, 01:47 PM

Default Instant Review: Frosty Paws

well, now that warm weather is coming to an end, i finally bought a box
of Frosty Paws. oh my. they got an enthusiastic Two Paws Up from both
dogs. harriet tore through hers pretty quickly (and ended up with a
very cute milk beard from it). elliott savored his a bit more. when he
was finished, he carried the cup over to me so i could hold it still for
him while he licked and licked and licked and licked it out. then he
carried it around for awhile. then, when harriet decided to check and
see if he had any left she could steal, he laid down on top of it. when
i finally took the cups away, elliott followed me to the kitchen and
tried to thieve them out of my hand, the little stinker!

so, Frosty Paws were a big hit. thanks Melinda!

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott & harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette

First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily
killers. Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean you're
willing to kill.
-- George W. Bush, Washington DC 5/19/2003