This Morning...

Old September 19th 03, 11:43 PM
Mark/Shell

Default This Morning...

I found there are far to few people who understand how it feels to lose a
dog. When my dog died people thought I was mad because I was heartbroken.
They said it wasn't as if it were a human??? To me my dogs are like my
children.

Shell

"Kind2dogs" wrote in message
This morning we went and checked on the boats, as it was howling.

We had a few of the pups with us, and then we were all hungry so decided

to do
breakfast.

Anyway we went to Fishmongers here in Woods Hole and tied the babies

outside on
the porch as they LOVE all the attention,and ordered up breakfast.

When we were finished the waitress told us that breakfast was on the

house.

It seems that the manager saw us and although she couldn't come out(as she

was
so bummed) to talk she *knew* how we felt about dogs and felt that she

wanted
to do somethingin memory of her old Jive, as she had to put him down on
Monday, at the age of 14.

Anyway we sat outside .saddened to hear about this, and gave our pups

even
more hugs and love and felt so blessed.

Awhile later the manager came out, and I held her and between cries she

told me
her story....

I am so glad I was there this morning for her.

Some people just do not understand wha it is to lose a dog...

So ,so sad to lose a dog

A dogs life is too short...
Their only fault really

Paulette~

Old September 20th 03, 01:31 AM
Leah

(Kind2dogs) wrote:
Some people just do not understand wha it is to lose a dog...

It's devastating. I've spoken to people who couldn't even think of owning
another dog for years, if ever. They couldn't handle the thought of having to
go through that kind of pain again.

PetsMart Pet Trainer
My Kids, My Students, My Life:
http://hometown.aol.com/dfrntdrums/m...age/index.html