About the dog biters....

Old September 22nd 03, 03:00 AM

Old September 22nd 03, 03:00 AM

pink squeaky toy!
Old September 22nd 03, 04:26 AM
Kind2dogs

Subject: About the dog biters....
From: sighthounds etc.
Date: Sun, Sep 21, 2003 11:07 PM
On 22 Sep 2003 02:28:42 GMT,
(Kind2dogs) wrote:

Hey yesterday I saw a Pharoh Hound and was the person impressed that I

knew
what it was.

I'll bet. Those aren't very common. A couple of months ago I saw a
Spinone Italiano pup (what a cutie! she loved my Borzoi) and the
people were pretty surprised that I knew what she was.

I bet!

You know when I was a little girl I would go around to the dogs shows, (those
times they were all benched shows) and would spout off ever so precociously
what each bred was all about.

Yeah there were people that couldn't stand me then either.

; )

Oh yeah? I didn't see it.

I'll have to check it out.

It had one or two of the dogs from this test - - the white Presa, I
think - - and I Chihuahua with a breaking stick in its mouth!

HEEHEHE

A fisherman friend has a Georgia Bulldog, and most everyone cries PB!

I never knew there were all these different types of bulldogs until
today. Bulldogs actually have much bigger heads than PBs.

We buy dog food from a distributor who has an American Bulldog with a
head like a cinder block. I wonder how often he gets mistaken for a
PB Unfortunately, he's totally untrained, and intact, and now that
he's about a year old he's a bull in a china shop, so he's tied
outside all the time.

Yes very sad.

It is. He's huge, not tall of course but a squat bundle of 100 lbs or
so of solid muscle. A real sweetie and very handsome; he's black and
white, though pretty dirty these days from living outside. No manners
whatsoever - - I always sit down to greet him because he can knock me
over in a heartbeat. I hope he doesn't end up in the pound someday.

Mustang Sally

Old September 22nd 03, 04:26 AM
Kind2dogs