OT--What made me think I could do this!?!?

Old September 29th 03, 11:47 PM
Marie

Default OT--What made me think I could do this!?!?

AAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!

What made me think I could do this motherhood thing?!? I couldn't even
raise a puppy properly!

The boys and I have been home for less than an hour all day. Whenever we
are in the house together, Chris is screaming, Alex is crying, Macula is
growling at me because I'm so obviously a bad mommy (and 'cause I don't even
have time to play a game of tug with her). I have to take the boys out for
them to be quiet--they are ok as long as they're in the car or the stroller.
I think I've memorized every shop in every mall around here, and where all
the drive-thru's are ('cause of course I can't actually *stop* at a
restaurant to eat).

The laundry is piling up, the dishes need doing, the groceries aren't put
away and if Chris doesn't stop screaming I'm going to scream myself!

I knew it was going to be hard, but I feel like a total failure. What sort
of mother can't handle being home with her children?

Sorry for the rant, thanks for listening.

Marie
Meet Macula at http://members.rogers.com/mmcw/
Meet the Kidlets at http://ca.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/mmcw2