New pics of Chad German Shepherd

Old October 27th 03, 01:08 PM
Brian

Default New pics of Chad German Shepherd

Some new pics of Chad, in the pics he is 10 months old!
http://www.iol.ie/~bullwallbarkers/chad.html

Old November 5th 03, 02:20 AM
Sasha

You know, those are nice pictures, But they are obviously photoshoped
extensively. I would have enjoyed seeing real action, scene shots of your
dog. I leave the site feeling i was force fed something.. and to think you
put this much effort into it!

Old November 7th 03, 10:21 AM
www.boxerx.com

"Brian" wrote in message
Some new pics of Chad, in the pics he is 10 months old!
http://www.iol.ie/~bullwallbarkers/chad.html

Chad is cool, but Tigger is my FAV!!!!!

Joe
www.gotboxer.com