Petsmart question

Old October 3rd 03, 02:19 PM
Cate

Default Petsmart question

After driving 30 minutes to the dog beach yesterday, we found it was closed
because of hurricane aftermath. Orson was bumming. But I saw a Petsmart
during an errand on the way home, so I decided to take him in as consolation
for not swimming.

As soon we got inside, a bunch of customers and one employee stared at Orson
and me. I looked around to make sure I had indeed entered Petsmart and not
the furniture store next door. A minute or so later I saw another dog in the
store, so I relaxed. 'Ok, dogs *are* allowed.'

While I was in the toy aisle I saw a clearing in the middle of the sto
Blue bunting marking off a square about 12' x 15'. A few folding metal
chairs inside. The bunting said 'Petsmart Training.'

Would that have been the area where training sessions take place? With
multiple dogs?

Btw, Orson really appreciates the way Petsmart puts a lot of plush squeaky
toys down at dog-face level. He trolled one aisle, sticking his head all the
way to the back of every bin, squeaking things and then letting them go.

Cate

Petsmart question Cate Dog behavior 24 October 4th 03 04:31 AM
Petsmart question Cate Dog behavior 0 October 3rd 03 02:19 PM
PetSmart Training Class Carney Dog behavior 82 September 14th 03 01:45 PM
quick question on the cone collars jayjay Dog behavior 25 July 14th 03 07:07 PM