another eevil pit bull story

Old October 8th 03, 06:07 AM
John F Richardson

Default another eevil pit bull story

Jack writes:

It might be a nuance that's lost on
you, John, but she wasn't told she
was incredibly stupid, she was told
that what she did was incredibly
stupid, which it was, and is.

Fair point, though a small one.

And if you happen to have waded
through the most recent 555 bazillion
or so posts, you'll note that she did not
"lead with her face" after all.

JohnR
Pit Bull Libertarian

Never sneer at the power of a little
pink squeaky toy!

Old October 8th 03, 11:47 AM
culprit

"Kind2dogs" wrote in message
yeah, i did something stupid by petting a dog in the back of a truck. i
get
that.

You do?

yeah, i've expressed that MANY times. are you having trouble with your
reading comprehension again?

It seems *you get* that the people here are paranoid and anal about what

you
did, and you are far superior as YOU know dogs and did nothing that was a
problem.

i'm what? where on earth did you get that? do you even read any posts
before you jump into a conversation?

i don't get why everyone needs to keep rubbing it in that i'm a bad
person (the words "idiot" and "clueless" have been used- not by you) with
no
self control for petting a damn dog in one specific situation.

Oh gee,me thinks you must be very very young.

why thanks! i'll take that as a complement!

-kelly
clueless

Old October 8th 03, 11:56 AM
Kind2dogs

Subject: another eevil pit bull story
From: "culprit"
Date: Wed, Oct 8, 2003 6:47 AM

"Kind2dogs" wrote in message
yeah, i did something stupid by petting a dog in the back of a truck.

get
that.

You do?

yeah, i've expressed that MANY times. are you having trouble with your
reading comprehension again?

No, as if you did agree that what you did was WRONG this thread would not still
be going on and on.

Please show me where you said. to paraphrase,"I did a dumb thing, and it won't
happen again,you guys are right.

I have read many many posts,of yours on this thread, and you get your hackles
up and try to defend your actions by saying that you know PB's, and wouldn't
have done it to any other breed.

BUT in many other posts,you have a problem with people that would not do this,
and also do not want their dogs bothered.

It seems *you get* that the people here are paranoid and anal about what

you
did, and you are far superior as YOU know dogs and did nothing that was

problem.

i'm what? where on earth did you get that? do you even read any posts
before you jump into a conversation?

Like I said I have read most of the posts.

i don't get why everyone needs to keep rubbing it in that i'm a bad
person (the words "idiot" and "clueless" have been used- not by you)

with
no
self control for petting a damn dog in one specific situation.

Oh gee,me thinks you must be very very young.

why thanks! i'll take that as a complement!

-kelly
clueless

Don't.It's not, as I deal with lots of teenage girls.

Paulette~

"The only thing about resisting temptation
is you might not get another chance"