accupunture

Old July 10th 03, 07:35 AM
Rosa Palmén

Default accupunture

wrote in message
Has anyone had any experience with accupunture as a means of treating
dogs for chronic conditions?

What kind of chronic conditions are you thinking of?
My vet recommended acupuncture for my dog's arthritis, it won't make her
joints any better, but would help with the pain. We haven't tried it yet
tho, but if her jointpain gets worse we probably will.

Rosa

Old July 10th 03, 03:00 PM
Sue and Atty

wrote in message
Has anyone had any experience with accupunture as a means of treating
dogs for chronic conditions?

We use accupuncture to help with Atty's allergies - mainly her paw licking
and hip biting. It has worked very well for us while we work on her
allergies. After a treatment her licking and biting diminishes drastically.

Sue and Atty